(Chapter 12) You asked her to do that?!

Hiccup's pov

I left the room while got back to bed while the others were still fighting,i went in the kitchen seeing Jamie and Emma eating spaghetti while Elsa was feeding sofia.

Elsa look at me and gave me a warm smile,"Oh Hiccup do you need anything?" Elsa ask happily,i wonder if this girl was ever sad before. "Yeah it's about what Mr. And Mrs. Frost told you to do." I said,"Ohh you want to know what they told me to do?" She asked and i nodded my head curious.

"Well i forgot but i have a tape recorder and tape everything they told me to do but i don't have it. Jack has it and hasn't given it back." She said frowning,so Jack has it,huh?

"Well thanks for telling me then." I said and she nodded i left the kitchin and went back to Jack's room seeing the tape recorder on Jack's night stand. I went to Jack's bed side ignoring and dudging the childish pillow fight Kristoff and Flynn were having.

I took it and went to the bath room i opened and what i heard made me blush and wided my eyes. Jack was right it was weird no embarrassing,how can she even do these things i'll return this thing later.

Elsa's pov

"Wow,Elsa you're a delicious cook!" Emma said finishing her spaghetti,Jamie nodded,"More more!" Sofie shouted with joy. "Ohh you three are so sweet! I'm not that good at cooking." I said.

"Yes you are we don't even have room we don't even want desert." Jamie said patting his belly,there just too kind. "Well do you guys have any homework,i can help you with that if you want?" I asked,"No we don't." They said in unison

"Well,in that case we have time to watch cartoon and play games!" I shouted with joy,"Yay!" They shouted.

a few games and tv shows later.

I was playing mortal combat with Jaime while Emma was watching Sofie sleep in the couch,"Oh,come on 10 in a row?!" Jamie shouted when i won again,Good thing Sofie was heavy sleep,"How did you win 10 times in a row and you're only a beginner?" Jamie ask.

"Maybe just beginners luck,want me to go easy on you?" I asked with pity in my voice,I know how to play cause i watch my brothers play i sometimes play myself but thats only when mom and dad isn't around.

"No i can beat you!" She shouted in a comfetative way and we started playing more again

20 rounds later.

"How can it be i lost 30 times?" He whispered to himself sitting in the orner of the room,"Emma are you sure he's gonna be okay?" I asked,"Yeah he acts like that when ever he's beaten in his own game." Emma said,"I hope that hes okay though." I whispered to myself.

I heard the door creack open,"ahhh! The lights it burns!" Jamie hissed hiding behind me,"Elsa,there you are! How is Jack?" I heard Mrs. Frost voice,"Yes he's fine he's talking a nap. "Oh,thank you." Mr. Frost said.

"I'll be right back,okay?" I said to the children and nodded,I followed them to Jack's room. I knocked at the and opened the door for them,they din't hesitat to ran nezt to there sons,i heard mummbling,"Elsa can you leave us alone for a moment?" Mrs. Frost asked i bowed my head and went to tuck the children to sleep.

Jack's pov

I watch Elsa,Kristoff,Flynn and Hiccup got out of the room. "You guys really ask her to do that to me?" I asked,they look at each other with a confused look on there faces.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked,"You told her to take care of me like a baby?" I asked,"Well of course we did,when she told us that your friend told her to take care you." Dad said,"Please tell her to stop." I said with a frown.

"Yes dear but i like the feeding part so we aren't telling her to stop that." Mom said,"Fine." I said bowing my head i felt kinda tired,"And dear she's bringing some friends tommorow. Bye." Mom said pulling dad out of the room. I really feel bad,i should sleep.