(Chapter 15) Secret exposed

I'm sorry i haven't been uploiding fast as usual I was losing ideas so I'm really sorry if you guys been waiting long.

------------------------------------

Kristoff's pov

How can this be Elsa's sister? What kind of rich girl wants to take care of children? What this girl is wearing looks to expensive for Elsa all she wore was those simple clothes.

"What else do you know about her?" I ask this girl,"I told you she's my sister i know alot about her since we grew up together since we were young." She said,"Tell us all you know about her,but first what's your name?" Hiccup asked,"It's Anna." Anna introduced herself.

"Okay Anna answer our questions and will believe you,okay?" Flynn said,she just nodded her head in understanding.

A few questions later

Okay i give up,this girl knows everything,her favorite food,favorite game,if she had a boyfriend this girl knows everything about her! "Believe me now?" Anna asked looking at us with a smirk. "Yeah you win,but I'm having a hard time believing she's really a rich girl." I said,i don't get it i can't picture Elsa being a rich person,everything about her seems real to me.

"It's true if you don't believe me ask her." Anna said,okay now I'm having a hard time if they're really related,"Well,were sorry princess we don't know where she is." I said,"Hey I'm not a princess!" She shouted at me while glaring,"I already lost my little brother and older sister in this maze of a mansion!" She shouted.

But she stop and she look like she was thinking,then a smile form on her face,"I can prove it that she's a rich person and my sister." Anna said to me with a bit of sas."And how are you gonna do that?" I asked bending to her height holding my knees for support.

"By my little brother!" She shouted turning around and putting her fist up,"Okay,I'm now doubting this is really Elsa's sister now." Flynn whispered to me pointing at her,she turned around facing us while crossinh her arms,"I heard that!" She shouted at us.

"Okay,do you even know where this little brother of yours is?" Hiccup ask crossing his arms looking at Anna,she started laughing. "Of course,I know where he is what do you think I'am,an idiot?" She said,then she started looking around the halls and mummbling to herself,"You're lost aren't you,huh?" I ask her,but she just ignored me.

"She really is lost." Hiccup said,"Yeah." I said.

Elsa's pov

Sigh,I lost her how can i lost a teenage girl? She would atleast be mature on running around this mansion that she doesen't memorized at all,good thing i already got the children ready and there off to their school but i still have to take care of Jack.

Maybe the bo-wait! I forgot I din't tell them i was bringing my baby sister and brother here! Great,they probably think she's an intruder or something,were to diffirent they probably don't believe we're sisters,wait a second! She's also wearing her expensive clothes and they don't even know I'm rich except for Hiccup,I'm so dead!

Okay,calm down Elsa if Anna doesen't spill anything I'm gonna be just fine. I could trust Anna,right?

Anna's pov

These guys are annoying they keep saying that Elsa is not my sister,i know we don't look alike but that doesen't mean were not sisters and they keep saying I'm lost,who are they to care about my safety? Ugh! This day is horrible please God atleast give me something good.

"Anna!" I heard a familiar boyish cute voice shouted my name i look to where the voice was coming from,i see my little brother Olaf,thank you God for answering me! "Olaf!" I shouted and ran up to him kneeling down to his size and gave him a hug.

This boy is to cute for he's own good! "Olaf what are you doing outside that room where we left you?" I ask him i pulled from away from the hug,"Well,those nice people told me they were gonna go now and gave me a map of the place so I can't get lost!" Olaf said with a smile in this cute face of his showing me a map.

"Anna,who are you talking to?" I heard the dirty blonde ask me,"Hah! In your faces what ever your name is! I can prove that I'm right and you three are wrong!" I shouted,they just rolled their eyes,their eyes widen when they saw Olaf.