(Chapter 9) Spending time with my family.

Elsa's pov

I woke up after someone was shaking me and shouting my name,"Elsa,Elsa wake up!" A very familiar voice shouting at me. I opened my eyes a little i sit up and rub my eyes.

"What is it,Punzie?" I asked while yawning and streaching my arms and legs. "Come on you're gonna be late if you don't get up!" I heard Merida yelled at me and i shot my eyes open.

"What?! What time is it?" I shouted and took my phone and look at time it reads 5:30,i glared at my cousins why would they trick me? "Sorry,Els we just want spend a little time with you." Punzie apologized look down at her feet.

"I even have to drag Merida down to your room for this." She said,i sighed if they really want to spend time with me they should of just told me,"Punzie it's not your fault,if you wanted to play with me you could of told me." I said to her and just smiled and nodded.

"Okay if they say no,were gonna spend time together when i come back and besides it's a school day today so i could probably go home early." I said to them that made them smile.

"Come on let's go eat no ones probably there and let's go get Anna we din't spend time with her last night." I said they nodded they were excited cause Anna's bedhead always make them laugh.

We went in Anna's room without knocking then we Anna sleeping on the floor she probably fell on the floor when she was sleeping we chuckle at her antics. Then we now shaking her and she just groan at us

"Come on Anna if your not going to wake up then will just eat all the Chocolates.

Anna's pov

The word Chocolate ring at my head sitting up,"I'm up,I'm up!" When i said that they all started laughing at me i was confused. "What's so funny?" I ask,they look at me trying to hide there laugh.

"It's just your hair is messier then Merida." Punzie said giggling,"It's true Anna." Merida said laughing. I stood up walking to the mirror what i saw is so embarrassing to me but I wanted to laugh with them.

"Come on Anna get dress we're gonna eat breakfask will be waiting in the kitchen,okay." Elsa said while holding my shoulder then I burst out of laughter which starteled her. My hair looks like a rats nest.

Then they laugh with me,we finally stopped laughing. Then i brush my hair it was pretty hard through it caused me 5 minutes or more.We we're now in the kinchen Elsa was cooking breakfast she was a very delious cook.

"Who wants pancake?!" She shouted,"I do!" All of us shouted and raise our hands like little children. She puts a plate infront of us and we ate it. It was great. We were talking about something talking about how are summer went.

It was 6:30 and Elsa really need to go. "Oh,look at the time i really need to go guys I'll get ready." She said making me sad,"Wait,can we come with you? Were just gonna go there and then leave." Punzie asked.

"If thats all I'll let you go get ready." She said then exit the room we were jumping up and down. We went to our room and took a bath and change and wore my favorite dress that went about my knees.

I went outside my room and gone outside and they were already waiting in the car (there were wearing there dress in there movie.) We stopped in front of a mansion.

And she went out of the car and said good bye. She went inside the mansion and we drive away.