(Chapter 19) I forgot about him!

Jack's pov

I was chasing after Elsa who ran away paniking,"Hey,wait slow down!" I said i know she is sweet but i din't know she was a fast runner she stoped runner but the shouts were loud now,i look from behind her and saw that my friends were arguing about something and Anna was still glaring at them.

I then saw a little boy and blankest hair I've never seen before sitting on floor patiently,he at least has to be sad that their fighting but he doesen't show it even a bit when he looks at us his eyes was like a blank hole you can easly get sucked into it.

He then smiled Elsa motioned for him to come to us,he stood up,run up to us and hugged Elsa they din't even notice us i pulled her to my room while she was still holding the little boy i sat down on my bed and ran my hand through my hair.

"You okay,Jack?" Elsa asked me with a concern look on her face i just sigh,"I'm fine,it's just I'm tired thats all." I said,"Well,okay if you wanted to sleep you could of atleast told me it's okay." She said while smilling at me,to tell the truth I'm just jealous that she's holding that little boy.

Then i closed my eyes and fell i asleep fast.

Elsa's pov

When he fell asleep i look at Olaf he was sleeping peacefully,i look at the clock and saw that it was just 12:00 pm.

Then i felt my phone vibrate i took it out thinking it was just Punzie or Mer but it was the children,"Hey,Jaime did something happen?" I asked,"No theres nothing wrong me,Emma and Sofie are gonna go have a sleep over i think will be back in a week so no need to worry." Jaime said.

"Does your parents know?" I ask,"Yep,If you don't believe us call them." I heared Emma said,"Fine but if they said no I'm gonna come running to your school and ask your teacher." I said."Okay see you next week!" Jaime said ending the call then i dialed their parent's number and put the phone in my ear.

"Hello?" It was Mrs. Frost,"Hi Mrs. Frost did your children ask for permission to stay at a friend's house?" I asked,"Yes and we said yes we don't want them cooped in that mansion of ours." She said,"I guess but are you sure they'll be fine in a friend's house for a whole week?" I ask concern,"Yes,we even have a bussiness trip for a week and I really need to go bye dearie." She said ending the call.

"Bye." I said i look at Jack sleeping i sigh well it's gonna be okay Elsa calm yourself it's only for a week i put Olaf in Jack's bed and watched them sleep until i fell asleep for a moment.

Anna's pov

Their ignoring me and their arguing about stupid things their acting like children i can't believe it,there growen men and their fighting about such foolish thing,i crossed my arms this is gonna take awhile!