7: Wave 2!

7: Wave 2

*Tritone*

I reached for my phone and I got a text from Dani saying that our little shopping date is postponed due to an emergency meeting.Ateneo is really into emergency meetings.

However, I felt a lot better after reading that text. The Ravenas are the least people I wanna see today. Don't get me wrong, I love them but things between Kief and I are just unexplainable and they are pressuring me too much without them knowing it.

But, I gotta admit Thomas made me feel better last night. I wonder what he's doing right now.

To: Thomas *kiss emoji*

Yeah, I never changed his name on my phone.

I started typing..

"Good morning, Tho! Thanks for last night. Irreplaceable, that's what you are. Have a nice day!"

Nah, too flirty. Just when I was about to erase everything...

I HIT THE SEND BUTTON BY MISTAKE!!!

Sam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

I tried to stop my phone from sending but to no avail.

Again, let the ground swallow me alive right at this moment!

Then.. 

*Tri-tone*

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. My heart started beating fast again. 

I closed my eyes. Placed my phone in front of my face then slowly opened my left eye.

Tita Susan *red heart emoji*

Whew! I almost died from heart attack.

"Sam, your Teng family is missing you both already. Have lunch with us. We don't take no for an answer."

Tita Susan and Tito Alvin are the sweetest! JC and I both feel the Tengs' love for us. If I can't spend the day with the Ravenas then I'll just spend the day with the Tengs.

To: Tita Susan *red heart emoji*

I thought you've forgotten about us already. Kidding. See you later.

I went out of my room and started banging JC's door.

Sam: JACOB TORREGAZA, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!

I continued hitting the door harder. Is JC dead? I placed my ear on the door but all I can hear is

"Grr. Grr."

Sam: JACOB, WERE YOU EATEN BY A DRAGON?!?

What if Nica's in there and they are.. NO! I completely erased the thought. Can't be.

I was about to give up when the door opened...

Sam: Finally...

But it's not JC who opened the door.

It's Thomas.

Thomas: Hi Sam! Good morning.

He gave me a very warm smile. Even with his bed hair on and some other signs that he just got out of bed, he still looks good.

I would love to spend the rest of my mornings waking up next to this guy. Why did I let go of this man? 

Sam: Thomas? What are you doing here?

He brushed his hand through his messy bed hair and it looks so hot. STOP IT, SAMANTHA!

Thomas: I invited myself for a sleepover. My unit's so quiet without kuya.