5: Jump Ball

5: Jump Ball

A jump ball is a method used to begin or resume play in basketball. Two opposing players attempt to gain control of the ball after it is tossed up into the air in between them by an official.

Sam: You know what this is all your fault!

I keep on blaming my twin brother while Hanna, Jeron and JC are laughing their lungs out.

We're having a very early dinner here at San Mig by the bay. Mind you, it's just 5:30 pm. They're up to an after six diet, that's why. Tss. These people are just too lazy to go to the gym.

Jeron: Srsly JC, thomoment came from you? That is just so funny. HAHAHA.

Hanna and Jeron high-fived. These people. I told them what happened yesterday because they were so curious about the posts yesterday. However, they didn't react on Twitter to avoid further questions from others.

JC: But I think Kiefedge is a lot funnier. HAHAHA.

Hanna: I never knew Kiefer had that in him. HAHAHA. I expected less from that guy. HAHAHA.

I continue munching on my calamares. These three are the most unbiased people I know regarding Thomas and Kiefer or not.

Hanna: You think our baby's already warming up?

She asked JC and Jeron. Serious this time. The two guys suddenly stiffened a bit.

Jeron: No. He's all warmed-up.

Jeron said while shaking his head.

JC: I agree with Jeron, Hanna. Our little man's all warmed-up. The ball was with him all along. He protected it well. Too bad, the ball left him after a series of missed plays.

Jeron nodded. I continued eating. I really don't have any idea on what they are talking about.

Jeron: And don't forget the fact that it took him a long time to get back to his senses. Long enough for the other player to get hold of the ball.

Hanna: And now both teams are doing their best to get that precious ball possession.

The guys nodded. Srsly, what's up? You have any idea? I know that I am not slow but this conversation is pointless to me.

JC: I don't know with you guys but all I want is to keep the ball safe.

Hanna: If I were to be asked. I'm on the other team. I love your guy so much but I think that it's time for the game to continue without him.

Jeron: You do have a point but I trust the ball. I know it will roll to its rightful owner.

I can't help myself. They have to include me in this conversation!

Sam: What are you talking about?

They looked at each other with meaningful smiles.

JC: You know what is Sam.

I shook my head. Totally clueless.

Jeron: You're just too numb to show that you even care.

Hanna: Numb is a little off. Give her time, guys.

It's not making sense to me. Not at all.

Sam: Sige guys, i-OP ninyo pa ako. Push ninyo talaga yan. Stress kayo! I'm here oh. Here. Golly, where in the world is Nica and Tho?

I looked at them and they were giving me a very meaningful grin. I hate these people.

JC: Uy, she's looking for Thomas. You miss him?