I Wake Up to Met a Cute but Weird Guy

*Rose's POV*

I'd fallen asleep almost right after Amanda helped me put all the new clothes up and when I woke up I heard voices outside the door.

"You can't go in there dude." I heard Jack saying.

"Why not man? This room is like our wrestling spot. You said you could beat me and I want you to prove it." Another voice said.

It was a guy's voice. I climbed out of the bed and threw a shirt on over my tank top. I was in a pair of gym shorts so I just opened the door and walked out.

"Wow. Dude. Who's the chick?" the boy whispered to Jack.

He was a really tall guy. Possibly 6 ft. He was also ripped. Man was he ripped! Not as much as Jack but still... His black hair hung down like a mop and he kept looking at my with his really pretty blue eyes.

"I'm Drew." He said introducing himself.

"Um... Hi... I'm Rose." I said trying to think of the best way to get downstairs for breakfast without looking like I was trying to be rude.

"So Rose. Why're you here?" Drew asked.

Jack looked uncomfortable and I noticed that Drew glanced at him with an expression that said 'Explain this man.'

"I washed up on shore and then Amanda found me and since I have no idea where I'm from they let me stay here." I said.

Drew looked at me like he didn't believe me then his eyes light up as he asked if I'd be sticking around.

"Well, Duh." I answered.

"By the way.." Drew added. "How old are you."

Was he hitting on me? This early in the morning? What was he even doing here at this time of day? He was kind of cute though....

"I'm 16." I answered. "What the heck are you doing here at 7 in the morning Mr. Drew?"

Drew raised his eyebrows and then laughed. "What's with 'Mr. Drew'? I'm on swim team with Jack. That's why I'm here so early. I'm 18 by the way."

Yep, he was hitting on me.

"That's great. Um... When is swim practice or whatever?" I asked as my stomach growled.

"Speaking of Swim team..." Jack interrupted. "You're coming with us to our Swim meet. Amanda already left to go practice her surfing so you can't be left alone in the house."

"Awesome. Now move. I need to eat." I said giving him a small shove.

"I'll make you breakfast." Drew volunteered immediately. "What would you like Miss Rose?"

I stared at him for a second then decided to just let him make me breakfast.

"I'd like some eggs and bacon. Milk as a drink." I answered.

"Chocolate or regular milk?" He asked as I turned to go back into the room.

"Chocolate would be great." I said sweetly. "I'm going to change so I won't hold you guys up."

Drew ran down the stairs and Jack looked at me with confusion.

"You don't like like him or something right? You just met him." He asked.

What a weird question.

"Um... Look I don't know. I don't even know what he's like. Let me get dressed and talk to him before I decide to like him or not." I said.

Jack looked pained as he agreed and then he walked downstairs after Drew.

What was with him anyways? Why'd he care if I liked this Drew guy? Not that I did or anything. But that didn't mean I couldn't change my mind.

 I changed into a pair of short shorts and a purple t-shirt, put some make-up on, and straightened my hair with a flat iron Amanda had given me to use. I'd look my best for this Swim meet of Jack's. It seemed important to him. It struck me that even though I didn't really know Jack I wanted to make him happy.

"How weird is that?" I asked myself.

  I shook my head and slid on a pair of flip-flops. I couldn't like Jack that was to weird. I wasn't even sure if he liked me as a friend! I'd put this liking Jack thing in the back of my mind.

"Breakfast is served!" Drew called from the stairs.

It was time for breakfast.