Status: This is getting sad. I haven't been on here for 5 Months.... I'm really a busy person apparently.... (9 months ago)

punchodex

Name Kaire
Location Up a tree
Member Since Jun 22, 2011
Votes Received 167
Profile Page

I'm crazy, random and I  LOVE to write!  Most the time you can find me up on my bed reading or writing while listening to music! 
My favorite color is Lime Green and my second favorite is sky blue. I like Journey, Styx, Europe and lots more. When I grow up I want to be awesome and epic. I have 5 annoying siblings but I love them all to death. I do swim team and Kuk Sool Won, a Korean martial arts. I have an awesome best friend who is just as crazy and random as me. I have a calico cat and a fish... who is actually just an algae eater. Now I've got a Beta fish! :)   I'm currently writing 7 books!!!!!!!! (I'm crazy like that :) ) Only a few are actually on here.......
92% of girls would be dead if Justin Bieber said it's uncool to breathe. The other 8% would be cracking up. Put this on your profile if your part of that 8%.
If the Jonas Brothers jumped off a building, 95% of girls would do the same. Put this on your profile if your the 5% that would say "jump"
╔══╗♫      
║██║♫♫ 
║██║♫ ♫  Put this on your page if you love Music !
║(O)║ ♫♫ 
╚══╝
Be Happy :P is my motto and I try to follow it everyday.. even though it can be hard.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´¸¸.·¨¯`·...

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░░░░ 

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
█ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - - - -●Max      
► Play ▌▌Pause ■ Stop

► The Laughter

▌▌ The Memories

█▌The Pain

(¯`v´¯)
  `·.¸.·´            
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (") 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
╔╗╔╗                  ║╔╗║                             
║║║║╔═╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠══╦╦══╦═╗  
║║║╚╣║║║║╩╣║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║╩╣ 
╚╝╚═╩═╩═╩═╝╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩═╝
As you can see I'm Mega random and enjoy finding randomn things to take up space on this about me thingy. :) :) :) :) :)

Works

Arrogance & Innocence

Arrogance & Innocence

13 parts / 9 pages, updated Oct 13, 2012PG
If you DON'T like sad beginings DON'T read this. The begining is very sad. Please feel free to comment.
1,199 reads votes 19 comments 11
Hydrophobia

Hydrophobia

44 parts / 38 pages, updated Sep 22, 2012PG
If you are reading this because you think it's about rabid dogs or something I'm sorry to disappoint you. This story is about a girl who has a fear of water. That fear wil change her life more than she knows.
4,055 reads votes 73 comments 75
A Trip Across the Sea

A Trip Across the Sea

7 parts / 7 pages, updated Dec 20, 2011PGVideo
My story is about how I get kidnapped by pirates, taken to an island, and go on an interesting adventure filled with Fairies, Merpeople, Talking pigs and even half animal people! Please feel free to comment.
681 reads votes 17 comments 6
Dimension Shift

Dimension Shift

23 parts / 17 pages, updated Oct 06, 2011PG
Once a prophasy was made about a boy who could travel through dimensions. 200 years pass and the boy is descovered. How is he going to acomplish saving the world? Please feel free to comment.
2,652 reads votes 58 comments 24

punchodex's Reading List


Family Is Everything
73,385 reads

My Life with the Walter Boys...
33,784,682 reads

World's Treasures
1,224 reads

Threads
1,421,240 reads
more

Message Board

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


Dedications

Camp Half-BloodMy Boyfriend Is a Psychopathic Clown: Harley Quinn's StoryMy Boyfriend Is a Psychopathic Clown: Harley Quinn's StoryMy Boyfriend Is a Psychopathic Clown: Harley Quinn's Story

Recent Votes

The Transient WifeNightmare AvenueCamp Half-BloodGotham Under World

Recent Comments

@8Katherine8 Thanks! :) Merry Christmas to you too! :)
Camp Half-Blood

So... what does everyone think?
Camp Half-Blood

Hm... That makes two of us.
Hydrophobia

:O NO WAY! :) :) What do ya think so far @Kerfuffle?
Hydrophobia

#47 should be Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Do you like hate Peeta or something? That's so not cool!!!! :( Yea for The Final Countdown! :) LOVE...
100 Things (AND MORE!) To D...