Losing My Mind

*Rose's POV*

Where was I? it looked like I was lying on a couch in someone's house. But who's? I looked around and saw a boy standing next to me. He looked around my age with his long shaggy brown hair and big blue eyes. I glanced around again and spotted a girl. She looked just like the boy only her hair was a bit darker.

"Where am I?" I asked holding my head. It had started to throb.

"Oh, this is our home. We're Amanda and Jack Toblins. Who are you?" The girl asked taking control.

"I'm Rose... Rose.... Um.... I... I don't remember....." I stammered.

Why couldn't I remember? I had a last name didn't I?

"You don't remember?" The boy, Jack, asked confused.

"Where are you from Rose?" Amanda said before I could think of an answer to Jack's question.

"Um...... where am I now?" I asked trying to dodge the question.

 Where was I from? Why couldn't I remember? My head throbbed so much! It was like I'd been hit by something hard and had amnesia or something. But I could remember part of who I was and I think I can remember my age....

"So you're how old?" Jack asked ignoring my earlier question.

"16." I said immediatly. "How old are you guys?"

"We're both 17. We're twins as you can probably tell." Amanda answered.

"So... where am I?" I asked. "I'd like some kind of answer this time."

"Will 'We're not telling you 'til you tell us' work?" Jack asked in a ticked off voice.

"But I DON'T REMEMBER!!" I said on the verge of tears.

How did I even get here? What had I done before this? Why couldn't I remember? I put my hand on my head again and winced. A bandage was tapped to the front of my forehead.

"What happened to me?" I asked seriously. "Did you kidnap me?"

WHAT!?!?!? Heck no! You were washed up......" Jack started then Amanda clamped her hand over his mouth.

"No we didn't kidnap you. We found you injured and took you in." She answered. "But what are you DOING here? There's got to be a reason."

I was confused and these strangers were scaring me to death and I didn't know where I was and they refused to tell me and I couldn't remember anything about myself exept my name and my age. I burst into tears.

"I just want to go home! Why won't you tell me what's going on? Please Please just take me home." I sobbed.

Whereever home was. I didn't care. I just wanted to get away form these people... or teenagers.