Chapter 17 -Chihuahua's are epic fighters

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 17-~-

“Come on Saki, we gotta go!” Sasuke yelled, banging on my bedroom door. “I’m coming I’m coming, jeeze,” I replied annoyed, turning away from the meeting. “So you know what to do?” I whispered; my clones nodded. “Good, report your scouting to Kale and he’ll relay it to me; alright, be ready to attack,” I said standing up. I turned to the clone nearest me, “sorry, but you know we can’t risk them seeing you.” “It’s fine, better to wait until absolutely necessary and keep the upper hand,” Kale replied in my voice.

 I waited until they had disappeared out the window before opening the door to an irritated Sasuke. “Well, what are you just standing around for? Let’s go!” I walked around him and down the stairs to meet the others. “Ok, I leave Naruto in your capable hands; he’s pushed his body to the limit, overdoing it as usual. So he may not be able to move today at all,” Kakashi said to Tsunami.

 “HA, what are you talking about? Naruto will be up and moving in no time,” I laughed. Good thing too, otherwise they-we, would be doomed. He sighed, not even making a move to try and argue with me. “What about you? You’re still recovering yourself.” “Why do I look wobbly?” he laughed, “I’ll be ok.” “Come on let’s go,” Tazuna ordered impatiently.

 I spun a kunai around my finger, waiting for the scouting party’s update as I followed the others. *We’ve made it to the bridge and are hidden in the trees on the bank* Kale informed me. *Hold position and tell me when they…*  *They just did, by boat and are heading up onto the bridge* he interrupted. *Don’t move, remember the plan, we’ll be there soon*

 “Hey Saki, are you ok? You seem kinda on edge, you’re spinning that kunai really fast,” Sakura commented nervously. I looked up from the ground, finding the others looking at me as well; I looked down at my now still hand, I hadn’t noticed it going any faster. “I just got a bad feeling about this,” admitted.

 “What kind of a bad feeling?” Kakashi asked curiously. “Like an old friend of ours is coming to visit,” I responded as the bridge came into view. “Hold on what the heck is this!” Tazuna exclaimed ahead of us. “What happened?! Someone was here, someone got to them!” The workers lay strewn all over the bridge, groaning in pain. At least they’re all alive, I sighed.

 I pulled out another kunai, searching the trees with my eyes for Kale and the clones; a flash of light winked at me from the tree tops, marking their position. I nodded imperceptibly, a line of thick mist rolled over us; damn it, I forgot about the mist. *Kale mobilize under the bridge, and have your kunai at the ready when I give the signal*  *You got it, just be careful up there* I smirked, “always,” I whispered to myself, staring into the mist.

 “This mist… everyone get ready!” We formed a circle around the old man and took defensive stances. “I knew he was still alive,” Kakashi whispered. “I TOLD YOU he was still alive,” I grumbled, “he just couldn’t wait for round two,” he raised his hand in a sign. “Kakashi–sensei, its Zabuza isn’t it, this is his hidden mist jutsu,” Sakura exclaimed. Focus focus, ignore the stupidity, I chanted.