Blackmail.

Sarah Beth-

"Hello, Cumberland," Draco caught me in the hallway early one morning, "I've been thinking...Why shouldn't I tell Goyle about your little snog-fest?"

"Because, supposedly you are his friend. That would hurt him." I tried to push him out of my path.

"Well," He followed behind me, "I think he should know."

"No, he shouldn't."

"But," He continued, "If you really fell like it would hurt him less not to know, you can prove it."

"What?"

"By doing everything I say."

A rush of furry ran through my veins. I felt like a dragon, ready to release it's flame that stored deep inside it's chest.

"That's blackmail!" I shouted.

"And?" He asked as if it were not big deal.

"You can't just use that against me!"

"Actually, I can. Or I might just accidentally tell your little Gregory, and you wouldn't want that." He slyly smiled.

I blinked. I couldn't let him tell Gregory. After all, it was kind of my fault, I was the one who basically cheated on him. He was the victim in all of this. I was the one who needed punished, not him. I would just have to put on my big-girl-pants and pull through it, for Gregory's sake.

"What do you want me to do?" His smile widened.

"First of all, wear this." He pulled a button out of his pocket. At one moment it said 'Potter Stinks' and the next it said 'Support Cedric Diggory: The REAL Hogwarts Champion'.

"Okay." That wasn't so bad. I hated bashing Potter, but at least I was cheering for Cedric. I took it and pinned it on my robes.

"And you can't take if off all day."

"Okay," I smiled in spite. I mean, if you're going to blackmail someone, you should at least do it right.

"Sarah Beth!" A familiar voice spoke behind me. I whipped around.

"Cedric?" I giggled when I said his name with out meaning to.

"What are you doing in the middle of the hallway?"

"Um, going to breakfast."

"That's where I'm heading. Would you like to come with me?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"What about you, Draco?"

"No. I just remembered I forgot something in the Common Room. If I don't go get Elle she'll be waiting for me all day!" Draco turned around and marched around the corner. Cedric and I continued to talk.

"Could you not wear that, Sarah Beth?" He pointed to the button. "Harry is also a Hogwarts' Champion. You should support him as well as me."

"Hehe," I giggled, "Okay." I started to take it off until I saw Draco's head peek back from around the corner.

"I wouldn't do that." He mouthed while shaking his finger. My eyes widened. Cedric, who's back was to Draco, eyed me with concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um...yeah. I'm hungry. Let's go to breakfast!"

"Okay." And we both started walking to the Great Hall, the Potter Stinks badge still blinking merrily along the way.