I Make an Appointment

"The monarchy was then-" Mr. Binns was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. He looked up from his podium, dumbfounded. No one had ever interrupted his class (or if they had, they had never gotten his attention). "Come in?" The door swung open to reveal Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry for the interruption. Is Eleanor Snape in here?" I looked around for a moment, before finally standing up.

"Yes, Professor?"

"Come with me."

A little awkwardly, I walked between the rows of students to the front of the room.

"What'dcha do?" Goyle asked as I passed him and Sarah Beth. I completely ignored him and continued on. Dumbledore smiled and guested to the door. I exited with him following behind me. He shut the door.

"Some one has told me that you are still having nightmares." He looked at me through his half-moon spectacles.

"Who?" I questioned, a little annoyed. There was only a few people who knew about them:

1. Draco, who was with me for the first one and knew how much they really affected me. It always could have been Draco, but for some reason, I doubted it.

2. Uncle Severs, but it was unlikely that it was him, considering that he had saw how severe they were all summer and had never said anything to Dumbledore before than.

3. Pansy, who was completely out of the question.

4. Goyle, who was also out of the question, because for the last three months he had been too love struck to notice anything besides Sarah Beth's wild curls and numerous freckles.

5. Vincent, who, on the other hand, was a very possible candidate. He was always looking out for me.

"Was it Vincent?"  I asked, deciding that he was the most plausible person.

"I am not going to tell you who it was, but I want you to answer me truthfully: are you still having nightmares?"

"Yes."

"Eleanor, I have been thinking about these nightmares ever since our little meeting with Flitwick. I strongly believe that you may have a gift with the Sight.

"I don't." I assured him.

"All I am asking you to do is see Trawlawny once, and let her evaluate you."

"Only once?"

"Only once."

"Okay." I agreed. "but only once."

"Good." He smiled, "be in her class room at six today. You can return to class now." I nodded and he opened the door. Once inside, I rejoined Draco and Vincent.

"What was that about?" He asked, curiosity dripping from his voice.

"I have to see Trawlwany today at six o'clock." I replied, looking for the paper I had been writing notes on. He flipped his bangs out of his eyes.

"Ew. Why?"

"Somebody has told him about my nightmares. He thinks they have something to do with" I made quotation marks with my fingers, "The Sight."

"Load of crap, if you ask me."

"I agree. Do you have these notes?"

"No, ask Crabbe. For some reason, he was paying attention."

"Vince," I turned to him, "Did you take notes?"

"Oh, yeah," He handed me his paper and I started copying down what I had missed.

It was finally going to be over. They were never going to bother me again about The Sight, because that night at six o'clock, she will see that I do not possess any divinational powers. They would all see that I was just plain, un-special Eleanor Snape, and that's all I was and ever will be.