I Learn Some Shocking Information

"Ellie! You're here!" Sarah Beth jumped up from her toast she had been nibbling on and tightly hugged me. It was the last week of July. Summer was drawing to an end, so I decided that I should stop putting my visit to Sarah Beth's off, but I refused to stay over night.

"Yeah.." I awkwardly gave her a small hug back.

"I'm so happy you came! I was getting so lonely, what with Luna not being aloud to come over and all... But I do have Rufus, but I always have Rufus! Oh! I'm so happy you came! I really, really am!" Finally, she let go of me. "So, what have you been up to?" She sat back down at the table and started picking at her toast again. I sat down beside her.

"Nothing, really. I spent a week with Draco and I went to Vince's a couple times. I went to a Quidditch game with Gregory Goyle-"

"Gregory!" She exclaimed and jumped back up with so much enthusiasm that she almost kncked over the glass of apple juice that was beside her plate. "Oh! What I would have given to go to a Quidditch game with Gregory!"

"Um..." I wasn't really sure what to say, so I started to chew on a strand of my hair.

"Did he say anything about me?" She giggled, pulling on her brown hair and watching it spring back up.

"Er..." I paused, remembering. Goyle had talked of nothing but her . Every second of the day I got to hear about how great Sarah Beth was and how beautiful her hazel eyes were and how her freckles were the most stunning thing in the world... "He may have mentioned you once of twice..." A huge smile spread across her face.

"Really?!" She started to jump up and down. "What did he say?"

"That he likes your freckles."

"Awl!" She let out a loud, happy squeal.

"What are you going on about, Sarah Beth?" A short, stout, toad-like woman with brown, mousy hair emerged through the doorway. Like Sarah Beth, she had a big, pink bow in her hair. "Oh! I see your friend is here." I got up and stood beside Sarah Beth.

"Hello."

"Hello. she shook my hand. "And what is your name?"

"Eleanor Snape." Her eyes filled with recolonization.

"Oh, yes.I was the one who suggested your uncle take custody of you when your father died...Tragic accident, I must say."

"Um, yeah." I paused.

"Oh, how rude of me! I never introduced myself. I am Dolores Umbridge."

"Hello, Mrs. Umbridge." Her almost sickening (but not quiet as sickening as Sarah Beth's) smile faltered for a moment.

"It's Ms." For some reason, a pang of guilt hit my chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's alright, dear." She turned to Sarah Beth. "I've got to get to work. Be good, and wear your glasses today." Sarah Beth wrinkled her nose, causing some of her freckles to stand out more. "Do not look at me like that. If you do not wear them, your eyesight will just get worse."

"Okay, Auntie..." Sarah Beth said, defeated.

"Great! Oh, by the way, Rufus is coming over later today. Bye." Ms. Umbridge Apparated.

"Just ignore her." Sarah Beth sat back down and ate the last bit of her toast. "You know, on second thought, that's a bad idea. Listen to ever word she says, or at least act like it."

"Speaking of listening to her, shouldn't you put on your glasses. I didn't even know you had glasses."

"Yeah, you and most of the world, and you are not going to tell anyone!" She slapped her hands on the table.