October 30th

The days went on until September turned into October. October also flew by, delivering dying leaves and chilly winds along the way.

On the 30th of October, the clock changed it's mind and decided that it wanted to tick as slowly as possible. Everyone waited anxiously for the delegates to arrive. Finally, around six, one of them did.

It was quiet an odd sight; They arrived by a giant, powder blue carriage, pulled by equally humongous golden, winged horses. Once it was on the ground, the door flew open to reveal a light haired boy; hair so light, it almost resembled Draco's. He hopped out the door and gracefully landed on the ground. He turned around and fiddled with something on the floor of the carriage. A second later, a set of golden stairs sprang down.

Soon after, a woman the size of the oaf Hagrid came out of the carriage. She went as far as the front steps and then peered out at us. Dumbledore started to clap, so we all did the same.

The huge woman started talking to Dumbledore, so I turned my attention to the group of witches and wizards congregating out of the carriage like a sea of powder blue silk.

"Ha! Look at them!" Draco sneered, "The are all a bunch of pretty boys!" I laughed along with him.

"I bet their champion will quit in the first task," Goyle added, "because they'll break a nail!"

"Oh dear!" Draco started in a mocking, falsetto voice, "I-I broke a nail! I can't go on!" He put the back of his hand to his forehead and closed his eyes, signifying fainting. I lightly giggled as Goyle craked up. "Haha!" Draco wiped away a fake tear and put his arms around my waist.  "I bet Durmstrang will be ten times tougher then those feather pillows! After all,Father was going to transfer me there."

I bit my tongue. Draco had a striking resemblance to the Beauxbaton boys; flawless pale skin, shining blond hair. Of course, none of  them looked quite as good as him, but still, he definitely fit in.

"Hey," Vince tapped me on the shoulder. "Do you hear something." I strained my ears to listen. Indeed, I heard something odd. It sounded almost like water being sucked into a giant tube.

"Look!" Gregory painted towards the lake. I followed his finger to the middle of the lake to see the mast of a ship rise out of the water.

"Splash!" When it was floating on the surface they threw the anchor over and disembarked.

Draco had been right; these students were no wusses. They were all lean and muscular, even the girls. A man, who I assumed was their headmaster, with shining, silver hair lead them to the front steps, where he addressed Dumbledore warmly.

They talked a bit as I strained to hear.

"Elle!" Gregory loudly whispered as he liad a hand on my shoulder. "Look! Look! Look!"

"What?" I quesitoned, wondering what he was so excited about.

"Look!" He pointed to Dumbledore and the man with silver hair.

"Their headmaster?" He rolled his eyes.

"No, beside him!"

"Wha-

"He's talking about Viktor Krumb." Vincent cut in.

"Who is?"

"A Quidditch player."

"A Quidditch player?! A Quidditch player? Viktor isn't just any Quidditch player! He's seeker for the Bulgarian team!" Gregory looked ecstatic.

"You mean the team that played at the Cup?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Well, he can't be all that great, I mean, they lost." He gasped.

"The game was rigged!" He exclaimed as if he had to explained that a million times.

"Guys, everyone's going inside." Vince interrupted. I looked around to notice he was right.

"Come on, Ellie. It's cold!" Draco put his arm around me and together we went inside the warm and toasty castle.