Chapter 2- Riarkle

This was originally just one chapter but it seemed so long that I split it into two so it might seem short now aha!
Little bit of Riarkle friendship at the beginning and then you know something might be happening with Rilaya you never know...

'Oh come on you act like she's gonna kill you' the boy spoke in an exhausted tone as he repeatedly tried to reassure his bestfriend she wasn't in danger.
'Are you aware of who we are talking about Farkle?!' Riley almost shouted waving her arms wildly I front of herself.
Farkle rolled his eyes once again. All day he had been trying to tell Riley she was safe but she wasn't having any of it.
Farkle is Riley's bestfriend and they have been close ever since the third grade when Farkle vowed to stand by her no matter what. Riley tells him everything so it wasn't a surprise to him when Riley dragged him into the supply closet 2nd period to ask his advise on...well Maya.
'Riley' Farkle stopped her in her tracks and held her arms 'just go, you won't know what happens until you do'
'But...' Riley tried to interject.
'But nothing Riley... What exactly does this girl have against you' Farkle reasoned.
'This girl...its Maya Hart' Riley stated quite simply. Before adding 'she doesn't need anymore of a reason then someone making the wrong face at her to beat them up or scare the life out of them'.
'Yeah I know she's a bad girl...I like it!' Farkle smirked at his own goofiness.
'Farkle!' Riley warned but still laughed a little none the less.
'Relax, I'm kidding she likes you. Remember'
'Yeah I know it's ju...wait what?! Like me?? no remember she doesn't like me, I mean she umm hello bruises to prove it!' She said gesturing the herself.
'Yeah yeah okay riles' Farkle half smiled and glanced at Riley who spoke up
'What's that suppose to mean??' She said her expression showing how curious she was for the answer.
'It's so easy to get under your skin...don't forget to tell me how it goes' his voice getting quieter as he turned the corner for his last lesson and Riley wandered off to her next class. She hated how he could just avoid answering things like that and leave her confused but she still loved him.

The bell rang
Riley's heart began to pace as she realised now was the time to meet...Maya. Just the very thought of her name caused fear and curiousness in Riley and right now she couldn't hear one emotion over the other.
Riley was the last to leave class and upon exiting the classroom she was met with an expectant looking face. She gulped. Took a deep breathe and watched as Maya leant off the wall and removed her hands from her pockets.
Neither of them spoke. They just kind of stared at each other until Maya said
'Come on I'll walk you home' and motioned her head to indicate Riley to follow her. She did and they walked side by side. Again no talking but Riley talked. She loved to talk. She didn't like silence. So she only refrained from speaking till they got to the main gate
'So... How was your day' She spoke cautiously.

Hope those of you who are reading are enjoying the story. I don't mind suggestions or opinions as long as they aren't mean or hateful. Love the Rilaya ship ;) next chapter will be longer.