Chapter 19- FRIENDS WITH MAYA HART?!

Here you go guys ... as promised one long chapter aha!😜
..........
'That was such an exhausting day!' Riley huffed leaning against the wall of their building with fatigue from running home.

'Hey after you're dad passing out, the whole principle getting drowned and us almost getting expelled it wasn't that bad' Maya laughed at the recollection of today's events.

' yeah getting on with the rest of the day was fine' Riley shrugged sarcastically followed by 'until the sub came and you made him cry... then being chased round the school by my dad at the end of the day because he remembered what we had told him when he woke up...  and then running all the way home because where else would we go?!' Rileys voice got louder with each event she remembered.

'Oh god...babe' Maya was on the verge of tears because she was laughing so much 'ahh it was such a good day' she sighed reaching out for Rileys hands,taking hold of them.

'How are you so chill about this Maya?'
'I don't know I guess I'm used to it' Maya had now finished laughing and kept a firm grip on the girl's hands.

'Huh I never thought of that but still it must have been worse than some of the stuff you've done' Riley reasoned.

'Wow babe you really need to take a look at my past, look into my...work' Maya smirked at certain memories that flashed through her brain.

'I think I'm a bit to scared for that' Riley smiled tightening her grip on Maya's hands swinging then back and forth nervously.

'You should be' Maya raised her eyebrows and smirked getting closer to Rileys face.

'Careful peaches there's people about' Riley stepped back. She so badly wanted to kiss Maya...so badly... so bad. She was getting lost in her thoughts but then just before their lips touched she snapped out of it

'Maya!'
'Whaaat?'

'Do you think a kiss will just fix everything that's happened today, plus if someone sees us that will just create more problems' the brunette reasoned once again.

Instead maya just took a quick look around before hugging Riley tightly. The warm embrace made Riley smile then she heard Maya's voice...

'Urh I hate when your right'  Maya bit her lip and stepped backwards away from the girl. 'I'll get going' Maya said moving past Riley, however she didn't get very far until she felt a force on her arm tugging her back.

'What are you...' but Maya was cut of by Rileys finger placed on her lips

'You're not going home' Maya raised her eyebrow at the seemingly demanding voice

'Oh? I'm not?' Maya actually let a little bit of confusion slip out.

'No way!' Riley got really close to Maya's ear and whispered 'you still owe me a LOT of kisses' before walking by a star struck Maya, silently praising herself for drawing out a little bit of weekness in badass Maya Hart.

Maya eventually turned round to stare after the girl, stuck on what to do next.
Well she couldn't follow her in...her mum and brother would be home and judging by her fathers reaction she couldn't even imagine what her mother would do just at the sight of her.

... 'of course!' Maya facepalmed then headed to the side of the building. She jumped in order to reach the ladder of the fire escape that lead to each apartment. As she climbed, all she could think about was what was to come... Riley, Rileys lips, Rileys laugh. She was turning to mush and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

After climbing to the 3rd floor she stopped and looked into the window but her heart sank a little at the sight of an empty room.

...
RILEY-
Bang! The door slammed shut unintentionally, gaining the attention of her mother who was sat at the table with Auggie.

'Hey honey'
'Hey mum' Riley spoke rushed immediately heading to her room.

'Hey hey where you going?' Topanga stood up and blocked the doorway that Riley was retreating too

'Uhh my room' Riley stated bluntly.
'Okay so don't want to tell me about your day' she crossed her arms questionably.

'Haha it was alright' Riley spoke mentally hoping her mum would drop it so she could get to Maya.

It sounded incredibly needy but hey after today all she wanted to do was cuddle in her bed with the blonde and speak to the maya she knows.

'So nothing interesting happened?' Her mum urged. She enjoys hearing about her daughters bright and bubbly day full of achievements.

'Not a thing!' Riley lied and as if on cue her father burst through the door.

'Topanga! Honey I almost died today...SO much happened and I need to talk to our...' Corey was cut off by the sight of Riley and he slowed his steps near the couch.
He pointed
'Daughter' he spoke suspiciously and
Riley laughed nervously once again

'heeeey dad hahaha' Riley scratch the back of her neck awkwardly 'how...was y-your day?'

'Don't act like you don't know!' He turned to his wife 'I fainted today!' He raised his arms in frustration 'and you want to know whyyyy Topanga'

'Go on honey tell me why' Topanga walked over to Corey grabbing his arms in comfort, almost over dramatically to show she wasn't taking her husband seriously.

'Her' he pointed to Riley in a half jokey half serious manner.
Topanga  just sighed and turned to riley ' what did you do?' She asked

'Uhhh well I may have told dad something that he couldn't handle' Riley answered.

'Welll what was it?' Her mother probed getting annoyed at how long this discussion was taking.

'I well I sorta told him that I'm uhh f-f'

'FRIENDS WITH MAYA HART!' Corey shouted not allowing his stuttering daughter to complete the sentence 'our daughter! Our angel with that ...with that devil' her father shouted.

'Devil?! Dad she helped get you to the nurse while you were unconscious' Riley tried to reason with that. Because let's face it Maya's reputation precedes her and Corey had been a victim of her 'crimes' first hand. She had to say something.

'After she caused me to faint?!' Corey shot back.

'Hey 2 favourite people in the world' Topanga grabbed both their faces 'can it!' She sternly spoke.

'What about me I'm your most favourite right mum?' Auggie smiled up at his mother and she almost melted at the sight of her baby boy

'Aww yes my most favourite honey' she averted her attention to him.

'Hey!' Corey tried but was shot down with a swift 'can it' from Topanga once again.

'Now go play Auggie mummy and daddy have to talk to Riley' she said smiled way to happily.

'Ok' he shrugged and walked like a solider up to Riley before raising his arm to rest his hand on her arm.

'Good luck' he simply said then ran off to his room

'Oh you need it' Topangas expression hardened 'explain.' She spoke. Looks like mums switched to lawyer mode Riley thought to herself... and it was terrifying.

Alright looks like I just got there in time to keep my promise ... yes it is very late today but it's still today guys aha!