Chapter 31-Do you crave me?

Okay guys I'm really sorry I give up with trying to upload on certain days because something always comes up or I get writers block but because a lot of people are asking me to update I will aha I'm finally happy with this chapter and know how to write the next 😜

When Riley walked into detention before Maya,  she was confused. I mean it's not like she would get into trouble if she was there ...right? And even if she did it's not a big deal as she's already in detention.

After being lost in thought for a minute Maya bounced back to reality and entered the room hastily.

"You took your time Miss Hart" she heard from the teacher at the desk who hadn't even bothered to look up at her.Instead she was staring at the magazine, probably looking at the how to be less of a bitch page... Maya thought.
"Whatever" Maya slumped over to her seat only then realising before she dropped in her place that Riley wasn't there.
She was gone! Did Maya imagine it all  ... No way, she knows she's a bit insane but she's not delusional.
She looked across the room and low and behold the only people in thier was the student still sleeping in the back and the arguing student who was now quiet while violently drawing on his test sheet.

"What the fuck" Maya whispered under her breath,her eyes darting across the room which didn't actually have any places available to hide in by the looks of it.
Maya started towards her seat and...

"Hey" Maya whisper yelled towards the guy drawing, causing him to stop  and look up at her angrily, not moving that look off his face at first. But his expression withered when he realised it was Maya and he replied

"Yeah Hart??" Trying to act casual but Maya could've sworn she saw him physically gulp.
"D'you..." she started before ...

"Take your seat Maya!" The teacher yelled all of a sudden.
"Alright damn" Maya held her hands up in defence and sat down and as the teachers eyes trailed away, she flicked her eyes back to the boy.

"D'you know where the girl is that just came in here" Maya asked rather politely for herself which actually made her stomach feel sick.

"Dude seriously" He looked like he was about to laugh but instead let out a snicker and sort of turning his back on her too so.
"Hey!" It was hard to yell while needing to be quiet so Maya kept checking that the teacher wasn't listening to her.
"What are you laughing at prick?" She snarled.

"Alright chill chill" he rose his hands up as if he was trying to calm an animal down "She's the only other person in here" he said using his thumb to point behind him.
When she turned around the only person there was... No? No way? Is she ...

"Thanks Russ" the blonde spoke not looking at him and instead staring at where he had pointed.

"You know my name?" He kind of lit up at this thought, as if it was some kind of priveledge to be known by Maya.
"Yeah yeah shut up" Maya waved him off not looking at him still as she got up, Checked to see the teacher wasn't looking, then crouched over to the back next to the "hooded sleeping girl"

She sat down and the girl (which she now new must be Riley) didn't even flinch.
"Hey" she whispered.
Riley didn't move.
"Hey I know it's you Riley" and Maya didn't even need any more conformation than the brunette trying to hide her laugher by burrowing into her arms.

Maya could see her slightly bouncing though which told her everything she needed to know.
"Alright ... fine if you won't pay attention to me ...whoever you are..." she played along "then I'll go find some other attractive, bright-eyed girl who wants a piece of this"
Riley had stopped laughing but still tried to ignore Maya.

Maya thought for a second on what to do. Who would make Riley more jealous than any other girl in the school. And then she remembered.

"Who should I text" Maya scrolled through her phone humming and from the corner of her eye she saw Riley lift her head slightly, trying to be conspicuous she assumed.

"Hmm I know" Maya faked a thinking stance then smirked. "Hey missy was just wondering if you wanted to" Maya jumped like actually jumped because before she could even finish the text he phone was snatched from her hand quite violently actually.

"Oh" Maya faked surprise "Riley is that you I had no idea" she laughed a little under her breath.

"You're mean" Riley pouted crossing her arms and slumping in her seat still in possession of Maya's phone.

"Hey am I mean for craving your attention" Maya said a matter a factly.
Riley was about to comment when she realised something

"Craving?" She for the first time, it seemed like, quirked an eyebrow at Maya and turned her head with a smile that just said 'Oh I am not gonna forget this be careful what you say next'

Maya was wide-eyed. With Riley looking all mysterious and hot in her hooded persona and her refusing Maya's attention it just came out.
You could've just said WANT what's wrong with wanting but craving are you stupid ... Maya scolded herself in her own head and just stayed silent.

"Peaches?" Maya looked a little concerned but also didn't want to break her act.
" umm... Oh yeah I've just been like ... oh shut up" Maya gave up which she doesn't ever do lightly.
"Stuttering again Miss Hart do I make you nervous" Riley gained confidence and it looked like her other persona was coming out of its shell

"Hey that's not..."
"Do you CRAVE me is that it you can't stand to be without me?" She teased knowing Maya wasn't able to think of any good comebacks yet she carried on. She liked this feeling. She liked Maya Hart being nervous around her as much as she hated to admit it.

"Riley I ..." Maya didn't even know what to say which is why she didn't fight Riley on interrupting her
"No It's okay ..." She leaned over to Maya her lip almost pressed against her ear and whispered
"I crave you too" she then nibbled at her ear and moved back into her seat staring dead ahead.

Maya melted. She shivered with anticipation and she couldn't even let out a breath let alone talk. What...just happened. Who was that? That wasn't the Riley she knew. But she WAS NOT complaining.

Over on Rileys side her insides were screaming her mind was racing. What had she done?! What had she done?! How did she do it and stay so calm. Even she wasn't used to this she continued to stare dead ahead not willing to look Maya in the eye in case the blonde had gained any confidence to get back at her.

"Woah" Maya finally whispered under her breath and looked at Riley.
As Maya did this so did Riley but instead of saying something cocky she just smiled nervously and shrugged.