Chapter 16- That wasn't the plan

Hey guys so since this is later than I said I'd post I made it a bit longer than the previous chapters ...hope you enjoy 😜

'This is your plan!!' Riley yelled as Maya dragged her down the hall once again, this time carrying a bucket in the other hand.
'Yep' Maya looked back and smirked.

'Maya!' She ignored riley and continued till finally stopping at a window in a classroom.

'Now' Maya opened the window 'they should be hear any minute now' Maya rubbed her hands together evily after noticing Riley's expression.

'Can you explain to me what we're gonna do, how is spending time filling up water balloons and paying a random  person money to ''take care of it'' going to get us out of s detention' Riley paced frustrated.

'Well...' Maya slowly gripped Riley's hands and lead her to the window. 'It's probably going to get us WAY more than a detention' she stopped at the window and pulled Riley closer. 'How does that sound?' Maya teased.

Riley's lips was so close to Maya's that she barely interpreted what she had said until Maya piped up 'I think that's them' and she left Riley there with unkissed lips to stick her head out the window.

Riley then followed and asked 'Maya are you going to tell me what's happening'
'Alright' Maya did her all too known smirk once again and turned to Riley 'well the kid I payed owed me anyway so that payment was because this involves the principle which  is a lot worse than the last thing I did' Maya explained.
'Right...still not making sense' Riley urged on.
'He's suppose to lead the principle down there' Maya pointed to the ground. 'Then we drop these' Maya picked up the water balloons and shook them mischievously 'That way he'll have to change before going back to the class' Maya smiled at her what she thought was a brilliant plan.

'Riiight' Riley said 'and what was wrong with just running back to class!!' Riley threw her arms towards the door.
'Well where's the fun in that' Maya winked.
'Good question maybe the part where we don't get in trouble that's fun!, now if I were to ask where the trouble in that? I'd have a great answer' Riley explained.
'Well technically if we had just run back to class he would have caught us this way we buy time with the kid leading him on this side of the school and he'll have to spend time to change' Maya tapped her head twice incredibly proud of her plan.
'Wow! You really go all out just to get
into trouble' Riley shook her head

'Technically this is getting us out of trouble' Maya laughed a little

'You just want an excuse to throw water balloons at the principle' Riley placed her hand on her hip giving a knowing look.

'That...is absolutely 100% ... True' Maya pretended to  think for a second. 'But it may get us outta trouble' she raised her eyebrows.

'Maya I can't do this what if we get caught what if we...'

'Shhh shhh shh I think that's them' Maya went back to the window and stick her head out.

'They're there' she picked up a couple of water balloons and handed some to the brunette. 'Lets do this'
'Me?! Are you crazy...Maya!' Riley raised her voice to get her attention 'come on babe' Maya pecked her lips 'live a little' she reasoned.

'Peaches I've never done anything bad' Riley stuttered.

'Hey you wanted to prove to me you're not pure...well here's your chance' Maya smiled innocently.