Chapter 27 -okaaaaay

HEY! Im so happy that so many of you were still interested in reading my story,, There were so many positive responses when i asked if i should carry on... thank you. Sooooo here it is ...chapter 27 for all you beautiful readers.

So whats going on?' Farkle asked

'Youre a liar thats whats going on?'

'What have i lied about?' Farkle raised his voice a little offended that his truthful honour was being doubted.

'You told riley i was using her! You make me out to be some kind of...' Maya leaned forward more angry that he was trying to act innocent.
At this point riley interjected
'okaaaay...heh heh' she laughed nervously 'This is good this is dialogue but lets just tone it down before someone...' Riley turned directly to her usually goofy best friend who now held a serious stance 'Farkle... gets hurt'

'Hey!' Farkle yelled offended 'why am i gonna be the one who gets hurt' he asked Riley relaxing his posture.

'Because you're the one who caused this' maya poked farkle quite roughly
'Caused what?!' He yelled in frustration slapping her hand away. This cause maya to widen her eyes in a fit of anger.

'You're destroying it!' She fumed back at the boy.
'Destroying what?!' Farkle wasnt backing down ... he seemed to be the only one that could woth stand maya's presence and anger.

'My relationship with riley!' She blurted out unable to tell if that sounded odd or not.

The closet went silent.
Farkle's face twisted into one of confusion as he thought to himself "does that mean what ge thinks it does."
Maya panicked and riley just looked wide-eyed at her.

Maya almost stuttered over her words
'yes ... youre ruining this FRIENDSHIP we have' she unitentionally emphasised the word.
'Okaaaay' Farkle just ignored the chilling idea of his bestfriend having more than a ''FRIENDSHIP'' with someone like Maya and just asked

'I just ... i wanna know what i've done to ruin this...' he looked at maya nodding over dramtically as he said 'Friendship'

'Okaaaay im tired of this' Riley spoke up 'honestly your way of communicating with eachother is awful' she continued.

'Yeah but ...'
'But nothing' riley breathed a sigh of relief at the silence.

'Okay ... Farkle you told me that Maya said to sarah that she was using me to get a rise out of my dad'

Rise out of my dad rise out of my dad rise out of my dad... it finally clicked in mayas brain

'Omg no i-'

'Peaches please!' Riley stopped her.

'No but i know-'

'Maya!' She stopped her again. 'Now is that true.'

'Yes riley i heard her say it i wouldnt lie to you you know that i just dont want you to get hurt and...'

'Omg shut up!' Maya growled annoyed as Farkle actually felt a bit of fear crawl down his spine

'Maya' Riley spoke softly in disbelief.

'Look listen i know what farkle is talking about'

'Wait...' Riley looked at Maya with a solemn expression. 'So you-you did say that' Rileys vision became blurred as water filled her eyes.

'No! Well technically yes but-'
Riley whimpered a little trying to hold back tears causing Maya to halt her words and reach for the crying girl.

Farkle took Riley in his arms, before she could do anything,burying his head in the crook of her neck then he looked up at Maya and said

'I think you should go' while conforting Riley.

'No...no ...no' Maya shook her head in complete disbelief 'no please let me explain' Maya stopped herself. Was she begging? She doesn't ever beg. She's Maya Hart she gets what she wants.

'Maya...leave' Farkle spoke softly but sternly waiting for Maya to leave.

'I didnt say it like that i didnt mean-' she tried.

' JUST GO!' Rileys voice boomed towards Maya as she moved from Farkles comforting hug, tears still in her eyes.
After shaking off the shock of hearing Riley yell at her she stepped back but remained there ...she wasn't giving up

'Riley I'm sorry it's not'

'GO' tears were now pouring downn her face but she remained concerntrated on Maya's eyes, daring the blonde to stay.

Maya stepped back and grabbed the door handle from behind her not breaking eye contact with Riley.

'Here let me help with that' Farkle stepped towards the door reaching for the handle as he was getting impatient.

'Grrr' Maya practically growled at Farkle.
Farkles movements slowed but didnt stop.

'I got it!' She spoke and turned opening the door and stepping out.

She looked back at Riley but Farkle just closed the door ... the last thing she saw was Riley's tear stained face and the last thing she heard was the click of the lock on the door.

She was alone now.
Stood staring at the closet door.
Why didnt she fight harder? Why couldnt she get her to listen? Why did she even let her and Riley get this far?

Because she couldn't explain ...she needs to explain. But the tragic truth was with Farkle she couldn't and Riley was always with Farkle or atleast she would be now. She didn't want anyone else right now... thats why she let it get this far. So why stop now. Because what else can she do?

'Arrrgh!!' She screamed in anger, punching the first thing she saw.

Unfortunately for the owner the first thing she saw was a locker which now included a large dent in the middle.

Maya didn't even flinch at the pain instead she just shook her now bruised knuckles off.

'Fuuuuck' she vented as she started pacing down the hallway no destination in mind.

Riley...

'Why did she do it Farkle ... what did i do to her' Riley looked up at Farkle with nothing but hope that he would tell her it's not real. That all of this was a dream or everything he said about her was not true.

But he didn't he just said sympathetically
'Listen Riley you can't blame yourself its just she a bad person' he concluded.

'I didnt think she was but...'

'Arrgh!!' They heard from outside the door followed by a loud bang that caused both of them to jump slightly and look towards the door.

Riley moved towards the door on instinct to help the blonde who had slithered her way into Rileys life and made her feel, just so she could tear away any emotional connection they had because she used her the whole time.

But Farkle stopped her.

'Riley no' he spoke softly 'you can't. Not after what she did to you' he pulled Riley towards him again and embraced her whispering
'Thats not what friends do?' Which only reminded her of Maya more because they do things that friends don't do all the time... or they used to... its their thing... was... was their thing.

She hugged Farkle tighter.
'Were not friends' Riley breathed slowly closing her eyes taking comfort  in her bestfriends arms.

That seemed to be the end of Riley and Mayas ... ''friendship''.

Oooo was that mean... I  feel like that was mean... like I made you guys wait so long and then boom! Unhappy ending to the story I'm sorry ... okay joke I'm nowhere near done with this story aha