Chapter 32-Come to mine?

Since you guys have been screaming at me to update I finally found the time to aha.

"Thanks for walking me home" Riley kissed Maya's cheek and smiled causing the girl to look down in an attempt to hide her rosy cheeks.

"Yeah well kinda have too I live upstairs from you" Maya told her as if she didn't love this fact.

"Wow romantic, thanks anyway" Riley sarcastically spoke but waved it off anyway. She was trying to joke ... Maya stole her joke.

They walked in together and went thier seperate ways or atleast they tried to when
"Maya!" Upon hearing the yelling Maya groaned. She knew exactly who it was and she was less than happy to hear his voice.
"What do you want Steve?" Maya said turning around, planting her hands in her pockets and looking up in annoyance.

Riley had turned around at this point too, currently a couple of metres away from the blonde beauty.
"Wherreeee" he slurred his words leaving against the wall for support "Have you been little missy your mum and I have been worried sick!" He emphasised the word sick and then stumbled towards her.

"Mum isn't even home" she rolled her eyes.

Steve was her mother's boyfriend, some lowlife junkie who was always drunk. He had never physically hurt Maya although the odd shout of abuse was unneeded from him. For some reason though he made her mum happy so she would bite her tongue and only lash out when necessary like when he would say something to her mother that she didn't like or do something she wasn't happy with.

"She's not?" The man looked genuinely confused shrugged it off then walked past Maya on the stairs.

"You coming" he yelled not even acknowledging Rileys presence and instead stumbling past her aswell.

"I'll be there in a sec asshole " Maya spat while mumbling the retort at the end.

"Ooo ill be there in a sec asshole" he mimicked a typical prissy girl as he did and carried on walking mumbling words like "brat" and "whatever". He really didn't seem to care about anything.

The two girls just stood in silence for a while neither of them making any attempt to talk.
Riley felt awkward like incredibly awkward and just said
"Well he seems like a fun guy" sarcastically of course.
"He's an asshole" she sighed walking up the stairs as Riley then trailed behind.
.
"So you said" she observed. But decided to leave it at that.

"Anyway I'm gonna go suffer see you soon" she said then walked away as if she didn't care but secretly she was dreading going home.

"Wait Maya!" Riley reached for her hand. "I don't want you to go home to that" she pointed up the stairs to Maya' s door.

"Awww Riles I don't have a choice you know that" she moved closer to Riley then cupped her cheek in her hands
"But I'll see you soo-"
"Come to mine?" Riley blurted out causing Maya to flinch away from the girl who had just yelled in her face.

Then she laughed, not just because Riley had yelled in her face but also because what she said was ridiculous. Riley's Father had made it his mission to separate the two "friends" even in school. So Maya casually strolling into Riley's home was not just ridiculous it was a suicide mission!

"Yes I know... just ... I mean sneak into my room in 10 minutes?" Riley tried. She didn't want to sound needy or anything eventhough she really wanted to stay in Maya' s company and have Maya not stay in Steve's company.

"Wooow someone's clingy" Maya joked but she immediately went soft when Rileys little fear of sounding needy was coming true and she looked down with a solumn expression
"what's wrong" Maya tried to meet her eyes but failed.
"I'm sorry if I seem clingy I just-" Riley stuttered out without raising her eyes.

"What! No no I was joking ... babe come here... If I could I would spend every hour of the day with you okay it was just a joke" she tried to meet Riley's eyes this time cupping her face with both hands " Hey hey" she finally met the girl's eyes and smiled, pecked her on the lips then nodded to further explain to Riley that it was okay.

Riley didn't say anything while her and Maya smiled at eachother for about 5 seconds
Then Maya said "Okay I'll see you in 10" she gave in not that it was a hard decision to make.

But before she turned to leave Riley pulled the blonde towards her hurriedly and crashed thier lips together. That was unexpected! But their lips moved together as Maya entangled her fingers in Rileys hair before pushing her towards the wall.
Riley felt her back slam against the wall but it didn't faze her, surprisingly, instead she just let Maya push against her body, thier lips still attached.
Then Riley pushed back rolling them so that Maya was now against the wall.
They pulled apart the tiniest bit and Maya looked into Riley eyes for a sign but thier was nothing but lust reflected in them.
Maya smirked her hands had roamed Riley's body as she kissed her again but now as she slowed down they were placed firmly on her hips.

"Looks like I have the upper hand" Riley smirked. She was back. Riley's other side was back and Maya was not complaining but she also wasn't gonna lose so
"That's what you think" Maya smirked before gripping onto the girls sides and rolling them back so now Maya was pushing Riley against the wall once again.
"That's not-" but before Riley could say the word 'fair' Maya attached her lips to Rileys neck and in response the "innocent" girl tilted her head to the side to allow Maya more access.

She moaned lightly at Maya's touch and closed her eyes continuing to bite her tongue in an attempt to stay quiet.

After trailing kisses up and down the girl's neck she started to lightly suck in one area that seem to effect Riley the most.
She moaned...loud.
When Riley caught what she was doing she panicked
"Oh my god" pushed Maya off her lightly but she wasn't so easily moved "Maya" Riley said and pushed her a little bit.
Maya lifted her head "oh that would sound so much better if you moaned it" she smirked.
Riley had to admit she almost melted.
"Maya" Riley tried to look like she didn't approve of Maya' s behaviour but it was hard considering she didn't actually want her to stop... She just panicked.
"Hey you started it" she challenged.
"No I- " Riley started but caught herself almost lying "oh yeah"
"Yeah exactly and lesbi-honest (ripping off pitch perfect I know) you loved it"
This only caused little miss sunshine to look down blushing. Awww cute Riley was back.

"Yes that's... fair" Maya smiled triumphantly at those words coming from the lips that had also moaned for her. "But..." she held Maya' s hand and played with it as she spoke. "I was not aware you would suck on my neck"

"Again ...you loved it and besides the hickey isn't even that big" Maya smiled knowingly.

"HICKEY!" Riley yelled "no" she stated "no no no no no" she touched her neck and could feel where the skin was bruised when she lightly pressed against it.

"Yes yes yes yes yes" Maya teased unaware that Riley was actually freaking out and although she enjoyed it at the time now she had to deal with keeping it hidden from, not just people, but her family people!