Chapter 4- descisions descisions

So I was going to make this upload a weekly thing but less kinda just sitting on this chapter. I've written this at 1an since I can't sleep so I just thought I'd post it....enjoy :p

         Riley...
Riley couldn't think. Riley couldn't eat.Riley couldn't sleep.
        The only time she did think, her thoughts were on Maya. Maya's face, her lips, her touch, her voice. This girl has got under her skin with one conversation and one kiss. And now she had to go to school and face her.

Maya...
     Maya had no idea what she was doing and she all but loved and hated it all at once.
      Maya didn't believe in love and hated feelings but then Riley Matthews came along and all of her thoughts went out the window. She didn't like it but she didn't hate it either so she stuck with being confused and going with instinct.
      It was time for her to go to school and face her.

School...

        When Riley walked into school she expected Maya too be waiting for her. Instead she was dragged inside the closet by a very anxious. Farkle.
'What happened?? Why didn't you text me?? What did she say??' Farkle shouted at once
He continued to ramble on 'Your alive that's a good sign' he spoke to himself looking away from Riley.
'Ow!' Was his next word.
'Hi I'm good how are you oh my morning fine thanks for asking' Riley smiles innocently.
Farkle ignored her and stated the obvious
'You slapped me!' He spoke more shocked than he should have been.
'You wouldn't shut up' Riley spoke calmly.
'Gee love you too riles'
'Aww you know I love you Farkle.' Riley spoke hugging him then poking where she had hit him.
'Yeah yeah not the point... I need answers Matthews' Farkle replied shaking her for attention.
'God you sound like her' Riley muttered under her breath before answering
'She walked me home. We talked. We laughed. She asked me if I scared her. When I said yes she kissed me. I stayed up most of the night thinking about it. I woke up. Came to school. Then was dragged into a supply closet by my crazy bestfriend.' Riley explained.
'Woah woah woah...she kissed you! Oh my god I knew it! Who was right I was right' Farkle began goofing off. 
'Farkle! This is not a time to be all giddy'
'Why not you like her right and she seems to like you with her lips all mushed against yours' after saying this Farkle turned around and pretending to make out with someone.
'Omg I don't even know why I bother with you' Riley spoke face palming.
'Come on riles you love me Farkle jumped round and laughed along with Riley.
'Yeah but what do I do...yes I like her but she's Maya Hart she can also break my bones remember.'
Farkle just smiled 'well...'
BANG!

Riley and Farkle both turned towards the noise that came from the hallway
'Watch it friar!' They heard Maya's voice yell. They looked at each other then both ran for the door.

*The halllway*
        'Whatever... It was you who got in my way' Lucas replied as Farkle and Riley joined the crowd that had formed.
Riley could hear whispers
'Is she gonna hit him'
'Oh he's so dead if he says the wrong thing'
'He should walk away'

'Careful Lucas wouldn't wanna show you up in front of the whole school now would you'
A flash of fear took over Lucas's features before returning to his usual state
'You don't scare me' he spoke his voice faltering a little at his words.
'Oh yeah' Maya challenged before grabbing his collar and pushing him against the lockers.
       Lucas fought back before Maya jumped on him sending him flying to the ground with her on top, fist in the air ready to knock him out.
       Riley had pushed her way through the crowd and caught a hold of Maya's hand. Even she didn't know what she was doing and why but it stopped Maya.
      Maya turned back angrily to see who had stopped her and her eyes immediately soften. She looked at Riley then at her hand that was being grasped by Riley's hand and then back at Lucas. 

What will Maya do? She can't just wimp out? But Riley? Everyone's watching.
     Yeah so... I might be posting the next chapter tomorrow based on how many people want to see it aha!