Chapter 26- peaches

'Is that all you think about?' Riley shook her head. She was so different from Maya. Granted with enough influence she had those thoughts too ... those not so innocent thoughts but not nearly enough as Maya seemed to have.

'Noooo but it takes up a fair amount of my mind' Maya's smirk only grew and grew causing Riley to get even more skeptical.
Riley over dramatically sighed 
'Should've known' she looked off into the distance and Maya just snickered.

'What?' But Riley just replied with a
'Oh nothing'
'Haha you're funny sunshine, tell me?'

'Well I just should've known that all I am to you...' Riley touched the back of her palm to her head and once again over dramatically spoke as if she was a Shakespearean actor. '...Is a person to kiss and manipulate'

'Hey what the?! I never I wouldn't...' Maya started before she looked at the brunette's face and realised...
She was looking away trying to hide a smile.
'...you're taking the piss' Maya realised then scoffed out a little laugh at how easily she had fell for that.

'Hey! Language' Riley spoke
'You're one to talk' Maya raised her eyebrows as her mind wondered to their earlier make out session.

'That doesn't count ...I won't be saying anything of the sort again' Riley spoke confidently.
'Oh yeah' Maya asked.
'Yeah.' She spoke still incredibly confident.
'Bet I can make you say them again' Maya got close to Riley and placed her hands lightly on the girls hips.

Rileys eyes widened and she just looked down trying to ignore the burning feeling that was followed by Maya's touch.

'Alright yeah I kinda walked into that one' Riley laughed. She didn't mean for it to but it came out as a nervous laugh showing that her earlier confidence had near completely faded.

'Yep' Maya popped then 'p' and smiled at her. 'Now wanna see if I can win the bet' Maya gave a suggestive look.

'No I'm still meant to be mad at you' Riley crossed her arms and Maya removed her hands from her hips.

'Urggh! Well what else are we gonna do while we wait for...'
'OW' the door burst open and a figure threw in a Farkle which had generated that noise.  'Here im done now dude' she spoke then shut the door with a loud bang!

'Hey' Farkle stood up rubbing the back of his shoulder in pain

As Farkle looked around his eyes landed on the two girls stood in front of him. He immediately turned away from the blondes burning glare and grabbed at the door handle. He pulled and shook at the handle but it wouldn't budge, that didn't stop him.

'Give it a rest Farkle' Riley approached him and took his hand away from the handle.

'Yeah give it a rest weasel' Maya snarled from behind them.

'Maya! Stop.' Riley turned her head towards Maya and scolding as if she was a child.
'Yeah Maya stop' Farkle taunted straightening his stance.

'Farkle! You stop aswell' Riley turned towards him
'Yeah you tell him!' Maya yelled getting railed up.

'Seriously. Omg what's wrong with you two? Do you not like each other?'

'Obviously' they both said simultaneously then shot each other a warning glare.

Riley's eyes widen in shock but then she  snickered a little with amusement when she saw the look they gave each other afterwards.
'Okaaaaay' Riley put both her hands out, one to protect Farkle from Maya and one to stop Maya from lunging at Farkle.

'Maya you said you wanted to talk to him ...so talk' Riley motioned to her bestfriend.
'And you...' she looked at Farkle  'will you listen, talk and explain please because this is exhausting' in response Farkle nodded his head but stayed silent

'Go ahead then why am I here witch' he spoke after she said nothing then rolled his eyes in annoyance.

'Farkleee' Riley whined.

'You're one to be calling me names if I were you I'd watch that mouth of yours before it gets you into real trouble' Maya warned taking a step forward.

'Peaches ...please' Riley grabbed at he girls wrist and kept a tight grip. When Maya looked up a light smile tugged at the corner of her lips until she heard a snicker.
Maya shot a glare at farkle
'What you laughing at weasel'
'Oh ...nothing' Farkle smirked 'peaches'
The blonde practically growled at the boy for making fun of riley's pet name for her.

'Whaaat it's cute' Farkle laughed a little more genuine this time.
'Arrrrr' Maya let out.

'Peaches' Riley spoke slowly
'Riley I swear to god I'll...' she clenched her fists

'No' Riley brought her hand up to touch the girls face 'you won't' she looked the blonde in the eyes and nodded.

After a while of them  just staring at each other Farkle coughed to get thier attention.
'Ummm... so ...what's going on' he asks furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Sorry this is so late I've kind of been going through some relationship issues and just didn't want it projecting onto my fanfic aha... hope you enjoyed it guys will be posting lore frequently ...I won't promise because we all know how that turns out.