31. | boyfriend/girlfriend

audrey | justin

『7:12pm』

• • •

"It's Saturday that means that summer break is in two weeks and I'm dying for it to arrive."

"You're not dying."

"I meant it figuratively."

"I know."

"Then why did you try to correct me?"

"Just for the sake of it."

"Merlin's Beard, give me strength, you're being even more dumb than usual."

"Maybe it's because you're in my mind."

"And more flirty."

"I've always been flirty petal."

"Be careful, your dorkiness is unleashing."

"Nooooooo."

"See what I mean?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Right, okay if you say so Justin, anyway Aiden is coming home for summer!"

"You seem excited."

"I am. I haven't seen my brother in a long time, he doesn't visit a lot because of school so I miss him."

"I can understand why petal. Is he going to stay for the entire break?"

"I'm not sure yet, I don't think so, but I'm hoping to convince him otherwise."

"Unleash your power of persuasion, it always works!"

"You would know wouldn't you."

"Hell yeah!"

"Maybe I'll do that."

"Good so anyway I befriended one of your brother's mates who plays baseball too, his name is Jordan."

"Oh yeah, I know him. He used to play baseball with Aiden when he attended my old school.""

"He's a cool dude really. I thought he was stuck up."

"Only the minority of baseball players are stuck ups who believe they are better than everyone, the rest are fine and Jordan is one of them."

"I guess so."

"Yeah, so are you almost done with the exams?"

"Yep, I'm only left with a couple exams to write before I'm done and then I'll be spending my lovely summer break partying."

"Don't you go and kiss anyone with a pulse."

"I only have one person in mind sweetheart."

"Good . . . is that the only thing you're going to do?"

"Not really, I'm not so sure yet. I still have to make plans."

"Okay, I'll be with my family the whole time, all my friends have already made plans."

"That's cute, what will you do?"

"I don't know. My cousins are probably going to join us so there will be a hell lot of craziness involved. So I think I would spend majority of my summer being with my family, going to church and the beach and go shopping, nothing big."

"You've already made plans lucky you."

"I guess so, if you don't have plans. . .maybe. . .I don't know. . ."

"What are you trying to say sweetheart?"

"Uhm-- we . . .could. . .meet? Maybe, I don't know . . ."

"That's an amazing idea petal. You've just made me anxious because now I want summer break to arrive as soon as possible."

"Do you really want to meet me?"

"Of course, I want to see the pretty face of my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. . .I just though since we. . .you know? Like each other. . .we are in the boyfriend/girlfriend category."

"Oh? I thought we were just trying it out."

"And I just made things awkward by saying you're my girlfriend right? --- shit, I'm sorry petal, I'm not usually un-smooth but with you my mind goes haywire and--"

"You're rambling Justin. I'm actually glad that I'm your girlfriend. It puts my mind at ease that we not friends with benefits."

"No matter how much I like you, I wouldn't stoop to that level. I care too much."

"That's sweet Justin."

"Anything for you!"

"That's cheesy now."

"You're making me like this."

"Justin stop . . ."

"Why should I? Are you blushing? I bet you look cute when you blush."

"Stop. . ."

"What? No insults? Its adorable how much effect I have over you."

"Justin. . ."

"Fine, I'll stop, only because I think you had enough."

"Thank you."

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm just lying in my bed."

"So. . .wearing anything sexy for me this night?"

"Justin!"

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬

ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬