9. | psychopaths

raven | justin

╔══════
1:59 pm
══════╝

~Incoming call - Blocked Number~

ʚ answer | decline ɞ

answer

•••

"Hell--"

"Listen here punk, you better stop calling Audrey from now on"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Just your friendly neighbour giving out some friendly advice."

"You sound kinda psychopathic to me"

"... Just stay away from Audrey."

"And what makes you think I would listen to a moron like you?"

"If you know what's good for pretty little Audrey here, you would do what I say."

"If I knew who you fucking were, you'd be fucking dead now and I would be in jail"

"Actually Justin...you do know me. I can't believe you don't remember me."

"I think I would remember a psychopathic asshole like you."

"Aw how sweet, you could do better Justin. I've been called worse than that."

"You're fucking psychotic."

"So I have been told. Yawn, you're getting a little boring on your insults Justin you should polish that a bit."

"What the fuck did you do with Audrey?! I swear if you hurt one hair on her head. I will--"

"--You'll what? You won't do anything to me, Justin. You don't any power whatsoever, especially over me and if you value Audrey's life like you say you do in the pathetic voicemails you sent her, you'll do the right thing and do as I say."

"You don't scare me."

"I really should Justin, I can do some real damage, especially to sweet little Audrey and you don't want that, now do you, Justin?"

"..."

"Thought so, now are you going to be a good little boy and do the right thing? Maybe, for your good deed, I'll throw you a bone or give you a treat. How does that sound?"

"You will get what you deserve you psycho, I'll make sure of it. "

"That's cute, I'll have to use that for my yearbook quote. Now, I'll tell you this, Auds is perfectly fine and not completely injured. Just a few scratches here and there and a concussion, I'm not a complete psycho you know, I wouldn't hurt her that much..."

"I beg to differ on the psycho part."

"No commentary Justin, Audrey is just taking it easy from the concussion, now I can't say that I won't make her minor injuries major if you dare try to keep touch and send those cringy voicemails again, I'm just saying."

"...Fine, I won't call her again, but you better make sure you stay away from her, or I hunt you and kill you myself."

"Honestly, you're so adorable Justin, now I kinda wish I had prank called you first before Audrey."

"I hate you."

"That's a lot of love coming from you, Justin. I'll keep in touch with you just so you don't remain completely hopeless."

"Fuck you."

"Toodles boo."

*dial tone*

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬

ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬