4. | nicknames

justin | audrey

╔══════
12:20 pm

══════╝

~Incoming call- The Girl Who Won't Stop Calling Me~

ʚ answer | decline ɞ

【answer】

•••

"Whaddaya want?"

"Wow somebody's grouchy!"

"I'm fucking nursing a hangover at home!"

"You must have been really drunk last night Justin."

"How the fuck do you know my name? I haven't told you...better yet I would never tell you."

"Your cussing is going to give me migraines by the end of this phone call."

"I'm going to ignore that. How do you know my name?"

"Well..I got an interesting phone call last night..."

"And I care because?"

"Oh I'm sure you going to care."

"Stop speaking in fucking riddles and fucking tell me how you know my name. I'm not in the mood of your shit."

"Firstly stop fucking cussing and secondly I'm merely just telling you that you would care to know about the call I had last night."

"Go ahead and tell me quickly annoying girl. You're wasting my time."

"You're so damn rude."

"You must have been a great teacher then because I learnt from the best."

"..."

"..."

" How is your pet dog fluffy doing today?"

"Oh! It was you I called last night while I was drunk right?"

"No shit sherlock"

"Geez, a simple yes would have sufficed annoying slash weird girl."

"Whatever being weird is who I am so get over it... Lets get back to your fluffy. How is your pooch doing? Emphasis on the pooch because that's the word you used."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. Last night's phone call will forever be dangling over your head and I will be using it against you all the time."

"You can do whatever you want peaches. I don't care"

"Ugh. Such a spoil sport"

"Only for you weirdo."

"That's not my name"

"It is now!"

"Stop calling me that or I'll spill out your secrets and trust me, you've told me plenty in your drunken state."

"W-what?"

"You told me about your love for bubble baths using your very manly shadow night bath bombs, and believe it or not, that isn't the most embarassing thing you've rambled to me last night."