YOUR UNDIES

Elias Goldstein
You were having a date with Elias and what you were wearing is a dress (Liz' Casual Clothes). While you were having fun gust of wind blew making your dress fly. "EEEK!" Elias saw what is underneath your dress and blushed profusely. "Y-You didn't s-see anything...!" But he ignored your words and said "I-I never knew you wore... Cute panties..." You blush at his words.

Luca Orlem
You're inside the Archives with Luca and something caught your eye, but the book you were trying to get was too high enough for you to reach. "Luca, can you get that book for me please?" You pointed at the book. He looked at you and gave you a cocky look and then he insisted you to get it yourself. You were mad so you stood on a pedestal but still, it was too high. So you jumped not realizing that your skirt was too short and was making a balloon form every time you jump. "Cute panties." Luca commented suddenly. You looked at him and you saw him with a sly look on his face. You were so embarrassed and went down and cried in the corner.

Yukiya Reizen
It was already evening, Amelia was asleep but you, you can't sleep and thought that it would be better if Yukiya was here beside you. When suddenly someone threw a rock on your window. You quickly stood and went to check out who it was. "Yukiya?" He suddenly climbed on your balcony. "I missed you." He said and hugged you but he was sleepy so he fell asleep while hugging you and you dragged him to your bed. You didn't realize that your night dress is see through. You quickly covered it up with a pillow when suddenly "Your panties are cute." Yukiya said and you blush at his words.

Klaus Goldstein
You were swimming with the Goldsteins (the brothers only not the whole family) and you bought a bra that needs to be tied on the back of your neck and on your back. When suddenly it was removed by the water. "EEEEK!!!" Of course you panicked and it was too far away for you to reach since you're covering your boobs. If you swim all the way there you might drown so you have no choice but to call Klaus. Suddenly he came without you screaming his name. "Why is your face red?" He asks but you were too embarrassed to say to him the truth. "U-Um... M-My..." He suddenly noticed you holding your boobs. "Oh, you lost your---" You didn't let him finish because it was too embarrassing. "Is this it?" He said and hold out your bra. It was in pink with cute designs on it. You nodded and looked at him with a face of a ripe tomato. "Cute." He smirked but you snatched it and wore it again.

Randy March
You were on day off today, and Randy visited you. When you found out that he was waiting for you, you grabbed your clothes and dashed outside to meet him. Not noticing that your dress was folded up at the back so its showing your panties and your butt. "Y/N... *unfolds your dress*" Randy suddenly said that you blushed. "Its cute." He smiled at you while you cover your mouth from embarrassment.

Azusa Kuze
You and Azusa were practicing magic at the courtyard, and it gotten so hot. So you removed your jacket and your vest leaving you with only your blouse and your ribbon. When suddenly he splashed water all over you making you soaked and your bra was being seen inside your blouse. "A-Azusa...!" You scowled at him while he apologizes but suddenly notices your bra. "Pink bras? How cute." He smirked. You looked at your wet clothes and blushed when you saw it the covered it with your cloak.

Joel Crawford
You and Joel were playing hide and seek when he stumbled upon your room hoping you would be inside but then, he was nosy and found your underwear inside your dresser. He blushed but then snapped into his senses and found you behind the large pillars. He was acting strange. "Joel?" He suddenly looked under your skirt for no reason. ".......................... EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!" You took a step backwards in shock while your cheeks were red as a ripe tomato. "Cute." He smirked.

=========================

Hi Guys!

Here you go! Under reaction. :3

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed making this. :D

I'm sorry for the typos. ^_^v

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! I really appreciate it!!!

*Author-sama: asdfgeaaa*