Baby Project (Part 1)

♡Y/N's Point of View

I thought this day was another ordinary day, but it turns out, it wasn't. Rumor is spreading that there was this project that doesn't include magic, but includes life skills. I wonder what's that all about?

That's what was the rumors were saying, but we don't know for sure. Until I got to our class. Everyone was talking about it and I had to get some if it too. I looked for Elias, Luca and Yukiya and there they were, along with Leon, Cerim and Vincent.

Y/N: What's all this gossiping? 

Elias: Haven't you heard?

Y/N: I heard, it's just I want to know the details.

Luca: We have this project coming up and it doesn't involve magic. 

Cerim: That's knew. 

Y/N: Huh, weird.

Elias: What could it be. 

Luca: Chill, Prince Elias. Professor Schuyler will be here soon. 

Elias: When will you stop calling me that? >:(

Luca: Ha ha ha!

I saw Yukiya facepalmed, while Cerim laugh and Leon. . . just being himself, the quiet and observes everything. Soon, the bell rang and we had to go back to our places. We were all dying to know what that rumor is so all of us were quiet and waited for professor Schuyler to announce something. 

Professor Schuyler: You are all surprisingly quiet today. Anyway! I have a project for all of you but before that, this project will be graded by me, Klaus and Professor Merkulova. So in short, you all better pass this project.

All: . . . 

Professor Schuyler: No magic is needed for this project, what we need is you skill on life. (This is ridiculous. Why did the headmaster came up with this?)

All: *starts whispering to each other*

Professor Schuyler: Quiet! 

Professor Schuyler: The project will include a baby umbra and of course, parents. 

Elias: WHAT?!

Y/N: That's new.

Luca: This will be so much fun. *smirks*

Professor Schuyler: Will you please be quiet! I'm still not done talking!

Professor Schuyler: I want you all to pick your partner for this project. Choose wisely or else you'll fail! You can't change once it's already decided! Now please use this time to choose for your partner!

Hmm. . . Who should I partner with? Elias? Yukiya? Luca? Cerim? Leon or Vincent?

A/N: Who should you partner with? Of course, Elias. Mehe! 

Luca: Of course, Y/N will be my partner. 

Yukiya: Not if I go first. 

Vincent: You guys, she's mine.

Cerim: More like mine, Vincent.

Leon: Nice try. But she already picked me.

Elias: Oh no, she chose me.

Okay, this might be a trouble. . . I found myself in the middle of the boys who were arguing to be my partner until Rose, Violet and Lily added to the picture. They were arguing for Elias' to be their partner. It was a total chaos inside the classroom.

Violet: You guys! Back off! He's mine!

Rose: Come on you know I want him first!

Lily: No way!

I had to stop this madness. 

Y/N: YOU GUYS!!! 

All of them came to a halt. Finally, I can think properly. At this point I don't even know who to partner with. But since I am buddies with Elias, shouldn't I be partners with him? But I feel so guilty not to be partners with the others, they're giving me the puppy eyes. 

I was about to say that I should be partners with Elias when Professor Merkulova stepped in. 

Professor Merkulova: I have a proposal, all of you will be partners. 

All ten of us: WHAT?!

Elias: But P-Professor Merkulova, that's ridiculous!

Luca: The more, the merrier!

Violet: I object!

Lily: T-This can't be!

Y/N: What about our grades?

Professor Merkulova: If there's one who's not their work, then I suppose all your grade will be--

Elias: *GASP*

Professor Schuyler: I need a final decision!

Y/N: I pick Elias!!!

Elias: *shocked*

Luca: Aw dang it!

Yukiya: Next time.

Cerim: Fine. . .

Leon: I'll get you next time, Elias.

Vincent: Psh. . .

Professor Schuyler: Now that's been solved, your baby umbras will act like as a real baby and needs to be treated like one.

Professor Merkulova: What he's trying to say is, that you all should act like parents! Hehe! We're going to give you some set of questions to get to know your partner well and therefor act like a real parents. 

Professor Schuyler: Of course, no parent shouldn't be married, so we are going to hold all of your wedding by this week. Be sure to come up with a vow. 

All: *starts gossiping*

Y/N: A vow?!

I looked at Elias to see his reaction and to my surprise he was calm and it feels like he knows what vow he's going to say to our marriage. But oh my gedonelune! I'm going to marry Elias!!! Even though its fake. . . But still. 

Professor Schuyler: I'll be handing your baby umbras tomorrow,for now what you can do is work on your relationship. Please follow the questions in this paper.

He suddenly waved his wand and then a poof of smoke covered my sight and then a paper appears. I read all the questions and all of the questions were a bit too personal. But he said to work on our relationship, so I guess every question matters. 

Professor Schuyler: Dismissed.

-------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey! I published a new chapter!!! Hehehe! After months of waiting. I'm sorry if this was short, but I will keep updating. I can't promise though, since I'm already a college student. But I'll manage. Anyway! Thank you for sticking up to this point, I really appreciate it so much, it means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

-asdfgeaaa-