Randy x MC (One Shot)

Y/N's Point of View

Its winter time so it means it will snow! Yay! But, they say that this academy is surrounded by a magical barrier to protect it from the elements... Hmm... But I guess they decided to make it snow today. It means I can invite Randy to play with me today since its a day off. I hope he wouldn't mind if I invite him right...?

Y/N: Brrr...! (Winter huh... I've fallen in love with Randy and it seems like he doesn't notice me...)

Amelia: Y/N, I'll be going home for the holidays. Are you sure you won't be going home too?

Y/N: Take care okay? Um... No, I won't be.

Amelia: Okay then, I'm off now.

Y/N: *hugs Amelia*

Amelia: *hugs you back*

Y/N: Say hi to them for me. Oh bring me a present.

Amelia: I will. Bye! *leaves*

Y/N: *sigh* (Sure is lonely when Amelia isn't here... I wonder what Randy is doing?)

I wore my trench coat and went outside my balcony. To my surprise I saw Randy.

Y/N: Randy?! What are you doing there?! Its cold!

Randy: Hehehe! I've been waiting for you.

Y/N: C-Come in first..! *pulls Randy inside the room and closes the door*

Randy: Hehe, thanks Y/N. :3

Y/N: Are you cold? Do you want a tea? A macaroon? Anything? *worried*

Randy: Hmm... A tea and a macaroon would be great! *smiles* Don't worry, Y/N. I'm okay.

Y/N: *prepares a tea and some pink macaroons* Randy... Don't do that again okay? Where's Taffy?

Randy: For you, I will not do it again. And I left Taffy inside my room.

Y/N: *serves the tea and the pink macaroons*

Randy: *eats your macaroons happily and sips the tea* You're sweets are the best, Y/N! What did you do to make it this sweet?

Y/N: I put nothing special to it. *smiles back*

Randy: I know what you put!

Y/N: Huh? What is it then? *giggle*

Randy: You made it with love that's why it makes it so sweet. Hehe! :3

Y/N: M-Maybe... *blush* (While I'm baking sweets... I think of him.. I remember his face when he eats my sweets...)

Randy: Eh? Why is your face red, Y/N? Are you embarrassed? ^_^ *leans closer to your face*

Y/N: *makes you more redder* R-Randy...!

Randy: You're so cute, Y/N! *chuckle* *leans back again*

Y/N: (Phew..! Calm down heart...) *holds my chest*

Randy: Thanks for the tea and macaroons! Let's go!! :3

Y/N: Where?

Randy: Ice skating! :3

Y/N: O-Okay!

Randy: *grabs you by the hand an led you all the way to the lake*

Well this was my first plan after all so that's why I didn't refused.