Elias x MC (One Shot)

♡ Y/N's Point of View ♡

Y/N: (First day in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. I can't wait to start my life here.)

I enrolled myself here in this academy and in my surprise I got accepted. And now that I'm here, I must study hard in order for me to become a tamer like Serge Durandal.

Today is where I meet my roommate. The housemother said that my room is 203. I walked straight to where the floor and found room 203.

Y/N: (Okay, I got to make a strong impression. I hope she's nice.) *knock knock*

???: Its open!

*opens the door*

???: Are you Y/N?

Y/N: Um... Yes. *smiles*

My roommate has an orange hair, sweet orange-y eyes and she looked like she's friendly.

???: Great! Please come in!

I went inside the room and saw my stuff was already there. She's very cheerful by the way. But I like her high spirits.

Y/N: Nice to meet you....?

???: Oh! My name is Amelia Nile. *smiles*

Y/N: Well then, nice to meet you Amelia!

Amelia: You too! So anyway, here is your bed, here is your table and here is your chest. You can pit your things there too. So feel free to decorate your side of the bunk.

Y/N: Sure. Thanks.

Amelia: So did you meet someone today?

Y/N: Well, I haven't. When I got here I went straight to the dorms. Is there someone you'd like me to meet?

Amelia: There is. Okay so first. I heard you're from class Fortitudo and you are so lucky!

Y/N: Why now? (Yeah, I'm in class Fortitudo. But why does she knows that?)

Amelia: You're classmates with Elias Goldstein. He's an honored student here in the academy. He also have an older brother which is our Prefect.

Y/N: Prefect?

Amelia: Student representative. And his name is Klaus Goldstein. Students call him the emperor.