Luca x MC (One Shot)

Y/N's Point of View

Its been two months since I got accepted here in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. I've made a lot of friends too, but I feel like Elias, Luca, Yukiya and Randy are my best friends while Amelia is my super duper best friend.

Elias is a bit of tsundere if you ask me, while Luca is just so... Umm... What do you call this? Oh yeah, the annoying one. And Yukiya is... Well he never really speaks. Randy mostly he's busy because he's a prefect and he's busy with his experiments too. But sometimes he joins us when we play game cards. If you ask me what kind of boy he is, well he's the cute one in our group.

~Morning~

Every morning, these four always wait for me in front of the Girl's Dorm. They're mostly just like my older brothers with Randy being the oldest, next Luca, next Yukiya and lastly Elias. And I feel like I'm their little sister which is a nice feeling.

Randy: How's class?

Luca: Why are you asking me when I don't even know the answer?

Elias: Were doing good.

Elias totally ignores Luca. Well, they don't get along very well since I got accpeted here. I even recall Luca saying that he hates Elias. I can see why he hates Elias, but isn't that a cute side of him?

Yukiya: Except when Y/N always fails her casting spells...

Y/N: Aww... Why do you got to bring that topic up, Yukiya? *hungs my head down*

Randy: Her magic is amazing, come on! *smiles sweetly*

Y/N: Hehe! ^_^

Elias: I've been teaching her but it seems like the information that I'm giving is not going inside her head.

Yukiya: Though luck, Elias...

Randy: You treat her like she's stupid, when actually she's not! *smiles confidently*

Luca: Hey, hey, hey. Stop it alright? You're debate makes me annoyed.

Y/N: (I can see why they treat me like I'm stupid... Look at them, Randy, he can cast a spell withouth even saying the incantation. Elias, an hinored student but lacks in creativity, Luca, sheesh do I need to explain? Yukiya, he's quiet but talented. While me... *sigh*)

Elias: But we'll try our best to teach you.

Randy: Yeah!!

Yukiya: ...

Luca: Are you in love with Y/N, Prince Elias?

Y/N: (What was that now?!)

Elias: What?! I am not! Maybe you are! And stop calling me that!

Luca: *sigh* Why are you asking me, when I myself doesn't even know the answer.

Yukiya: So is that a yes or...?

Randy: Maybe its a yes.

Elias: Hmph!

Y/N: (Luca can be mean sometimes! He always plays pranks on me. *sad face* or if not he bothers Elias by saying 'Prince' or just by skipping classes.)

Luca keeps annoying Elias until we got to our classroom. Randy had to go though, since Prefect Klaus dragged him out of the classroom.