Author's Note

Hi guys! I just want to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for those who aren't celebrating Christmas!

Its been one heluva year for me this year. 2016 basically just ram itself to me and I wasn't prepared for the heartbreaks, fake people, and a shit-ton of works at school. I lost 2 friends this year, and those 2 friends of mind they were really important to me, but I still lost them. But, I met a lot of cool people too, and because of them I learned that not all the person you met will stay in your life. I took every situation in a bad way, I was very emotional and I just didn't know what I want, I can't understand myself and just cried myself to sleep. That's maybe why, I wasn't updating here that much. So I personally, can't say that 2016 is a great year. But for those who had a great year this year, good for you! That's wonderful! Yay!!!

Now, I want to talk about this book. I joined here 2-3 years ago I think? And I've discovered a lot of fandoms like Wizardess Heart, and to my liking to Elias I've created this book. At first, I decided to make a lot of chapters buuut I realized that if I was to create a fanfiction novel, I wouldn't finish it like my other books. So I've decided to only make one shots. And I didn't imagine that it would reach 2k reads and 100+ votes. I was really grateful that you guys read my content here, and whenever I feel down, I write here seeing your comments and votes and reads makes me happy! ❤️ This book got 50+ chapters and still counting.

So, I want to thank you guys for reading, commenting, following and voting!!! ❤️ It's like you've given me a present. Don't worry, I got you too a present. I'll publish it ooooon, 28 or 29. I can't publish it now, because I have a lot of mistakes still need to fix, and I cannot continue writing it tomorrow because were going out as a family.

We've come a long way before I started this book, I hope it still comtinues though I don't know when will it end.

So thank you guys sooooo much for reading, commenting, following and voting!!!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! *sending hugs from Philippines!*

Much Love,
asdfgeaaa