Baby Project (Part 4)

Y/N's Point of View

Third Question: What is your favorite type of music?

I read again as Elias was dropping me off to the girls' dorm. It seems like an easy question. Maybe we could continue tomorrow. I really hate parting ways with him, like I want him here all by myself all the time.

Elias: I guess this is where I drop you off.

Y/N: (No, please stay. . .)

Elias: What's with that look?

Y/N: What look. . . ?

Elias: That long face.

Y/N: . . .

Elias: We'll see each other tomorrow, don't worry.

He can definitely read my mind, I tell you. I wasn't even saying anything!

Y/N: Okay.

Elias: See you tomorrow.

Y/N: Good night.

Elias: Good night.

*DORM*

I was planning on reading the whole questions that was given to us, but Amelia keeps on bugging me on what happened to our baby. Well, we both panicked when we first held it. I told her everything what went down, and she was flipping all around her bed. I couldn't help but to laugh with her as well.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow? I lay on my bed, thinking what will happen tomorrow until I fell asleep.

Tomorrow came and I awoke from babies crying. Was I dreaming? I jolted on my bed and I saw two cribs, I stood to check and there were babies. Amelia was sound asleep, how come she's not hearing the baby crying?!

I pinched myself just to check that I wasn't dreaming.

Y/N: OUCH!

Yikes, so I wasn't really dreaming. I hastily carried my baby and cooed it to stop it from crying.

Amelia: Y/N, am I dreaming still?

Y/N: *yawn* Nope. Your baby needs you.

Amelia groggily went to my side and cooed at the baby. My baby was fast asleep, then I looked at the clock, and we were ALMOST late.

Y/N: AMELIA!!! *points at the clock*

Amelia looked at me with a perplexed look and then she looked at the clock and then we both panicked but we can't actually run around and toss the baby. So we carefully put the baby down and get ready. Finally.

We both went to our classroom with our babies and when I got there, the boys looked at me like they've seen a ghost.

Luca: Rough night?

Yukiya: You look like you didn't sleep at all.

Elias: You're almost late as well. What happened?

So, basically I told them what had happened and Elias' eyes were filled with pity.

Y/N: I-I'm fine though! No need to worry about me. Our baby is like an alarm clock!

Leon: Well at least there's a silverlining.

As I was talking to them, I heard that the third question was making it hard for them to strengthen their relationship because of different music type.

Luca: Have you guys answered the third question? Cause we haven't! Yukiya's being all old and ugh...

Yukiya: I like my music taste. If you don't then I guess the vow you made was for nothing.

Luca: "-,-

Elias: Why are you complaining anyway?

Luca: Cause! I want to ace this!

Elias: Wow, for once you're serious about this huh?

Luca: *screams internally*

As we were all chatting pleasantly, Professor Schuyler went in.

Professor Schuyler: It's time for class, sit!

Y/N: (Strict as always...)

Professor Schuyler: How are your babies doing? I hope you all been taking care of them. Today's class will be getting to know your partner. Go!

I read the third question again, come to think of it I like the slow type of music, a bit romantic.

Elias: You do know I play the violin, right?

Y/N: Well, yeah. But, I haven't heard you play it.

Elias: D-Do you want me to play it?

Y/N: Of course! Who wouldn't?

Elias somehow got a violin on his hands. I can sense he's a bit nervous since he's going to play inside the classroom, Professor Schuyler and the others will hear his music. As I was getting ready to listen, Luca and the others went behind my back to watch. Of course, Elias's fans were fawning over him like the usual and was actually making my baby cry from their squeals. 

As my baby was about to cry, Elias suddenly played his violin and I can't believe my ears! I'm so moved by him, the way he played the violin was so soothing. I looked at our baby and his face suddenly calmed. My heart was so full right now, I don't even know how to express it. 

Then the music stopped. The Mason sisters were all around him, obviously being so obnoxious as ever. Elias then came towards me and his eyes glistened, I was captured by his eyes... I couldn't look away. 

Elias: He sleeps so peacefully...

Y/N: (Because what you played soothe our ears.) The way you played it was so magical.

Elias: *blushes*

Luca: WHAT A NICE FAMILY PHOTO!

Y/N: (Great way to ruin the moment, Luca.)

Yukiya: That's actually a good idea.

And then soon enough, every "family" has their photos taken, and it looked like a real family. I kept the photo for safe-keeping and some day, when I look back, I'll always always will remember this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.

This is a bit awkward since I did a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hiatus on this book. But it's finally quarantine and I got my act together. College has been crazy, but hey, I managed. So I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry for the long wait. :(

Oh, and thank you for being still here with me, even though I haven't been active in a long time. I see every comments, votes, and follows, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

-asdfgeaaa