Readers x Wizardess Heart Boys

Elias Goldstein
Today is a day off, and you plan on hanging out with Elias today, but he's busy inside the Library. What you do is you went to him in the Library. You found him reading a book. You decided to sneak up on him and surprise him. "Boo!" You tried to scare him. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked you, but you just smiled. "Hey, I'm asking you." He said once more. "I want to spend time with you today." You said. But he shook his head sideways. You tried doing the puppy eyes and he looked at you. "Not the puppy eyes..." He said but you still continued to do it. You tried getting him out of the Library but it doesn't work. You soon gave up and it put you in a bad mood and decided to leave the room when he suddenly caught your arm and pulled you close to him. "Elias?" He hugs you tightly. He notices that you're in a bad mood so he kissed you on the cheek. But it doesn't work on you. He poured a lot of kisses to you but still, no effect. Then when you're about to speak, he stole your lips. You felt that it was deep and passionate. "I'm sorry." He averted his gaze on you and you saw his ears were beet red. "Elias, let's go!" You grab him by his hand started spending time together.

Luca Orlem
You have classes today and you noticed that Luca wasn't around like he used to and you wanted to spend some time with him too. So you decided to skip classes too in order to find Luca. You searched at the Courtyard, but he was not there. You searched the Botanical Garden, but he wasn't also there. And finally you found him inside the Archives near by the window, sleeping like a baby. You went to him and admire his face. "Luca?" Brushing his hair off of his face he wakes up. "Y/N. You decided to skip classes." Giving you an evilish look. And you never liked that look ever. He grabs you by the arm and pulled you close to him, the next thing you knew is that, he stole your lips.

Yukiya Reizen
Yukiya has his dinner duty tonight and can't spend some time with you. After he leaves you were left alone inside the classroom, you felt sad. At the dorm, Amelia gives you a pandora's bracelet. She explains to you that if you think of a certain person, it will teleport you to that person you were thinking. You got curious so at that evening, you grabbed the pandora's bracelet, you wore it and you think of someone. For a moment there was a bright light and then you find yourself inside Elias' and Yukiya's room. You panicked and didn't know what to do until you heard someone's footstep appraoching you. You hid under the bed and then you heard the door open, you watch the person head to where you were hiding. You held your breath and then that person lay down on his bed. You're not sure what to do but you poke your head outside and then your whole body. As you sneak through your way to the balcony, "Y/N?" You froze when you heard your name and then you felt someones arm around you. "Y-Yukiya..?" You turn you head only you were greeted by his soft, sweet kiss.

Klaus Goldstein
You're upset that you and Klaus are always training and that you both didn't have the chance to do what lovers do. You and Klaus are in the Courtyard, doing some hard training that he always gives you. You can't focus because you're upset and you can't focus on what he was saying. "Y/N!" He sounded angry. "Your mind is floating again!" As he says that you hung your head. "We never even get to do what lovers do...", with your words he stared at you and you caught his eye. "So you want to do what lovers do?" He gave you a smirk face and before you could speak, he was carrying you with his strong arms in bridal style. "K-Klaus!" You soon started to feel flustered as he carries you inside the Prefect's Office. He sat you on his table and began smelling you. "You smell nice." He complimented and planted a kiss on your neck. You became more flsutered. "K-Klaus..." You were showered by his sweet kisses, and traced his kisses on your lips.

bRandy March
Taffy and you are waiting inside the Prefect's Office. Randy was with Prefect Klaus doing you know, what a prefect does. "Me, bored..." Taffy complained and sat on your left shoulder. You comfort him but, it didn't work. "Forget this! I'm going to run after masteeeer!" He jumped on your shoulder and went off to Randy. "Taffy!" You started running after him and before you knew it, you hit someone. "Y/N?!" You look slowly to the familiar voice that called your name, only to see Randy was there. "What were you doing?" As he asks that, he leans closer to you that you could smell his cotton candy fragrance and his cotton candy hair was brushing on your forehead and his cotton candy eyes stared right at you. You suddenly feel flustered and you realized that you don't want Taffy to get in trouble. "I-I wanted to s-see you so I-I took off..." He leans closer to you that your breath mingled with his. "R-Randy...?" He smiles at you and before you knew it, he threw his arms around you. "My girlfriend misses me! How sweet! I think you deserve something nice..." Saying that, he leads you inside an empty classroom still hugging you. "What are we doi--" Before you could finish your sentence he kisses you on your forehead, then on your eyes, after that he kisses the tip of your nose, then he gazed at you and you gazed back at him. After that moment his face was drawing closer. You close your eyes in anticipation, suddenly you felt a warm lips touch yours. It was sweet just like Randy.

Azusa Kuze
Tomorrow is a holiday and Azusa decided to go home. He invites you but you were having second thoughts about coming to Hinomoto. "You know, you should go." Amelia said to you while she was fixing her self. And you looked outside the window to think if you're going with him or not. You don't want to go because you thought you're just a burden to him, you wanted to go because you wanted to spend more time with him. It took you hours to think, until its already evening. You still haven't changed your mind. The next morning, you stare at the clock and you know he's leaving today early. Then suddenly you wanted to go with him. You quickly got out of bed, and shove everything inside your luggage and ran off to the train station. At the train station, a lot of students were going home and you can't find him. As you were about to give up, someone calls your name. "Y/N?" You quickly tuned around to see who it was. "Azusa!" As soon as you saw him, you threw your arms around him. "So you decided to come with me after all." He then gave you a sweet, passionate kiss.

Joel Crawford
Joel was busy with a school play for almost a week and you haven't been spending quality time together. It made you feel lonely but you tried to hide your feelings. "What's with the gloomy face?" Elias came up to you. You shook your head sideways but he doesn't seemed satisfied with your answer. "Its Joel isn't it?" As soon as you heard his name your heart sank. Elias gave you an idea to visit him in his classroom or make a schedule for you to meet him. You thank Elias, and soon after you were right in front of his door's classroom. "Y/N? Why are you here?" You were shy to speak up the truth so he led you inside an empty classroom. "I-I just wanted t-to spend t-time with you..." You hung your head down and waited for his answer. "We could do it now." When you heard that you look at him in complete shock. But you worry about his school play. He assured you that everything is fine. As he does that he leans closer and closer until your breath mingled with his. You were lost in his mismatched eyes that his lips were about to touch yours. Before you could realize what was happening, he already stole your lips.

==============================

Hi guys!
Gea here! (pronounced as JII) So anyway, here are some reactions. I know, I'm not great at this. :( It was only suggested by CandyAngel23 ! And I really appreciate the suggestion! :D Anyways, I'll try my best to another one shot story if this wasn't good enough. :( Sorryy... But I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed making this! :) Thank you for all the votes, comments and reads! I appreciate it so much!!! Thank you! Love you all!!! :3

By the way, sorry if there are some typos. I'll edit it as soon as I can. :) I also take requests! So PM me, or comment here! I'll be sure to read all your comments. If you have any suggestions just comment it, I'll read it and won't ignore you! Thank you once again!!! :3

-asdfgeaaa-