Arrival in the Academy

Hey guuuys!

I just realized something, every roleplayers has a rival. How could this be?! So in the end I decided to not choose either of the two. Except for those who doesn't have a rival. But I think I should have a route here. I shall decide!

Spare me for my typos! ^_^v

So have fun!!!

•~•

Sapphire's Point of View

Today is a day off and I'm spending the time alone inside my dorm studying. When suddenly, someone knocked on my door. Who could it be? And what does it have to do with me? I opened the door only to see the Housemother.

Housemother: Ah, Sapphire. Today, you'll have a roommate.

Sapphire: Oh, who would she be?

Housemother: That is all I can say for now. *smiles*

Sapphire: Alright. Thanks for the information, ma'am.

Housemother: Just doing my job. *leaves*

A roommate eh? I looked back inside the room and my room was a complete chaos! Sheesh! I never knew I was this dirty. Books were scattered everywhere! I need to clean asap!

I put away the books on my chest and surprisingly it all fit inside it. *sigh* I wonder who will be my roommate. I hope she's fun and friendly. Suddenly I get a text from Lance.

Lance Onyx, he's been my best friend ever since I enrolled here in this academy and since then were never been separated.

•~•

• 1 New Message

From: Lance Onyx

Hey, I've heard you got a roommate. Who's she?

•~•

• Sent

To: Lance Onyx

The housemother never told me. It may be a surprise.

•~•

• 1 New Message

From: Lance Onyx

Seriously? Good luck then.

•~•

• Sent

To: Lance Onyx

Yeah. Yeah. Thanks.

•~•

That's when I remembered I haven't fixed her bed yet. The bed was covered with crumpled papers and dirty clothes and trash. Luckily I have a set of bed sheet and pillow cases. It was in pink. So I started to throw away my trash and fixed her bed. Now its looking more fine.

After taking a good look again, I guess the room wasn't half bad. Oh, yeah! I need to light up a scented candle to make sure it smells nice. I opened my cinnamon scented candle, it wasn't long to cover up the whole air.

It was still in the middle of the afternoon so I guess I still have a lot of time to study for tomorrows test.

Aki's Point of View

Where am I anyway?! That freaking acceptance letter never told me where the dorm is! How rude! I was so caught up in anger when I realized I had started walking and then bumped into someone. He has pink cotton candy hair and his eyes her also pink. He alao smelled like a cotton candy too!