Liz Hart's Birthday

Elias' POV

I can't believe she's cleaning the classroom again because she failed another casting spells. "Still at it?" I asked. She paused for a second and looked at me. "Y-Yeah.." She answered. "I'll lend a hand." I volunteered to help her since she's my buddy and my girlfriend. "E-Elias... You don't have to." She blushed. She's so cute when she's flustered. "I don't mind. You're my buddy and my girl." I said while I help her pick up the trash. I glanced at her face and she's still flustered. How adorable. I heard from Amelia that her birthday is this weekend. I still haven't gotten her a gift and I don't know what to get her. I'm too embarrassed to ask. So maybe I'll just ask for my friends' help. After cleaning I walked her through her dorm and before leaving there was a painful silence. Then we both abruptly looked at each other at the same time. I held her shoulders and slowly leaned forward. I firmly kissed her lips. I could tell she's blushing. Then I pulled apart. "See you.." I said and waved bye. She does the same thing. I wanted to last but it was almost curfew.

*BOYS' DORM*

When I got to my dorm I panicked because I don't know what to get for her birthday. "Yukiya, you have to help me." I said to Yukiya who was sitting on his bed. "Help you on what?" He asked. "Help me spy on Liz.." I said shyly. "Oh you mean for her birthday?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Well, what should I do?" He asked again. "I'm not good at things like spying. We'll ask Luca." He added.

Sometime later....

"I'll help!" Luca said with a hint of something in his and I can't quite put my finger on it. "If I were Liz, what would I want?" Luca asked himself. "Well, she likes sweets." Yukiya suggested. "And you." He added. "Yeah man, why not just give her yourself? I mean your time." Luca agreed with Yukiya. "I want it to be special." I demanded. "Then we'll get help from the other boys." Luca winked at us.

The next thing I knew, my brother Klaus, Joel, Randy and Azusa were inside our room talking about Liz' birthday. "Why not just throw her a party?" Randy suggested. "Or maybe buy her a necklace or whatever accessories girls like." Joel suggested too. "Isn't that a bit too common?" I asked and hung my head down. "He's gotta a point." Luca agreed with me. "Just trick her." Klaus suggested. "How on earth am I going to do that?" I asked him. "You got to have courage." Yukiya answered. And everyone nodded and is looking at me. "Why not ask her friend, Amelia?" Azusa said breaking the awkward silence between all of us. "Yeah, they're pretty much like best friends." Yukiya agreed. "You think she'll get inside the boys' dorm?" I asked. "We'll help her sneak out, here I'll send a magic note to her." Joel said. And everyone nodded again. "Okay, fine. Do it." I said. We all gathered on a table fighting what Joel should write on the magic note.

Liz' POV

I wonder what will Elias give to me on my birthday? Does he even know WHEN my birthday is? *Sigh* What am I thinking? I have to be positive! He's my boyfriend, I'm sure he knows it! I was fixing my hair when a magic note flew inside our room. It went straight to Amelia and landed on her palm. She reads it with a teasing smile on her face. "Can you cover for me?" She asked. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Um... My boyfriend---" I didn't let her finish because I didn't know she already has a boyfriend. "You have a boyfriend?!" I asked in complete shock. "Yes! He said we'll meet at the Lake. So can you cover for me?" She asked. "Okay! Have a great time okay?" I said to her while she ran out of the door. That was a bit sudden, I hope the housemother won't make her rounds today. I better make up an excuse!

Elias' POV

I went to the balcony and saw Amelia coming here at the Boys' Dorm. "Quickly! She's here!" I alerted the boys. Luca then suddenly went outside, I'm guessing he went to the attic to get her there.