Naughty or Nice? 5

♡ Y/N's Point of View ♡

Today is final day of school, after this we can have our vacation that lasts for two weeks. I'm a bit excited and sad about it. Because---

Amelia: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Good morning, Amelia.

Amelia: Here is your costume! Do you like it?

The dress was amazing. I like it. It was in a santa design dress and its simple yet elegant. None of what Yukiya showed us.

Y/N: I LOVE IT! Thanks Amelia!!!

Amelia: Yay!!! Now go try it!

I went to change into my costume. Surprisingly, it was in my right size. Though its showing more cleavage.

Amelia: Yes! Now you look gorgeous!

Y/N: Aw thanks Amelia!

After getting ready for the event, I was ready to go. At the gate, Elias was waiting for me. He was wearing a suit that's in red matching my costume.

Y/N: Good morning Elias!

Elias: Good mo-

Y/N: What?

Elias: Y-You look be-beautiful.

Y/N: Thank you. You look handsome yourself!

Elias: Thank you. *smiles sweetly*

I stared into his amethyst eyes while he stared back to mine. Its like I'm getting lost to it, suddenly I felt Carbuncle jumped on my shoulders.

Y/N: There you are! Well, shall we go?

Elias: Sure.

I wonder what is the outcome of the chaotic classroom yesterday? I mean, surely they didn't left the classroom that chaotic, right? I haven't seen the outcome of it since after a few hours, I went to the kitchen again to bake a few more sweets. Oh, how excited I am to see the classroom!

Inside and outside of the academy, there were a lot of decorations around the walls, pillars, doors, and on the stair case. It really felt like Christmas. Oh, and it IS Christmas. How did I forget?!

Y/N: Merry Christmas Elias! *grins*

Elias: Merry Christmas too. *smiles*

Everyone was pleasantly chatting along the hallways, staircases and even inside the classrooms. It felt warm and nice. As soon as we got to the classroom, I was surprised by the decorations. On the back wall, they added customed stars and customed snowflakes. You can take very nice pictures with that. On the left wall, they added candy canes, on the right wall they added strings of gold and yellow paper and finally on the front wall they added sparkles. Also the Christmas tree was in the middle of the classroom and all the chairs were set aside. Candles were floating all around, giving the classroom a nicely lit lighting. I see that they prepared the food that I baked too.

Yukiya: Good morning you two.

Elias & Y/N: Good morning!

Luca: Oh what do we have here?

Y/N: Good morning Luca!

Elias: I'm surprised that you're actually here.

Luca: Ouchyyy.

Elias: What?

Yukiya: Don't start a fight guys.

Cerim: Good morning and Merry Christmas!