Yukiya Reizen x Amira Jimenez

Amira's Point of View

Amira: Where am I?!?!

Here I am arriving at the famous academy, Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. And I'm lost! My only companion was my wolf. The Acceptance Letter didn't even told me where to go! I do!'t know where are the dorms are. I let myself wander around the campus with my wolf, then find myself in a huge open area that has a few stone benches scattered around the place.

Amira: (Maybe I'll just let myself relax here for a while.)

The area was quiet, and no student was to be found. Maybe they've all went to their dorms since I came late. Hmm... I wonder if I'll find someone to ask...

I sat down on the stone bench while my wolf lays on yhe ground. I was looking around the place when suddenly a wolf came towards me. It has a gray fur and golden eyes. My wolf suddenly played with it.

Amira: *watches them play* *giggle* I wonder who is your owner?

Wolf: *plays with your familiar*

???: Sorry about that. He didn't hurt you and your wolf, did he? *looks worried*

Amira: *looks at the boy who talked to you* No he didn't. *smiles* (I wonder why he has an eye patch?)

???: Yukiya Reizen, by the way.

Amira: My name is Amira Jimenez.

Yukiya: Pleasure to meet you. Do you like wolves?

Amira: I certainly do.

Yukiya: He doesn't have a name, do your wolf has a name?

Amira: No. I haven't decided yet either.

Yukiya: *notices your luggages* Are you perhaps, new around here?

Amira: Yes! I was just wandering around and I got lost. I've been meaning to ask you, do you know where are the girls' dorm?

Yukiya: Certainly. Follow me.

As he said that, his wolf came to his side and followed him. I followed him as well as my wolf did. He was quiet along the way but it never made me feel uneasy.

Yukiya: Here we are. Girls' Dorm.

Amira: Thank you so much, Yukiya! I owe you one!

Yukiya: No problem. I'm off now.

Amira: *waves my hand to say goodbye*

I watch him as he disappeared through the distance. Now, to go to my room. I faced the door and took a deep breath before knocking.

*knock knock*

*lets myself inside*

???: You're here! Just on time!

I was surprised by the voice and turned my head to where the voice came from. She must be the housemother.

Housemother: You must be Jimenez. Well now, your room would be 203. Get along with your roommate, you hear me?

Amira: Yes, ma'am. *leaves*

Amira: 203. 203. 203. Aha. Found you. Now to put on my best impression.

I knocked on the door twice.

???: Its open!

The voice sounded cheerful. I opened the door and when I do, an orange haired girl greets me.