Lovely Date (Joel)

Y/N's Point of View

I am so... tired. I don't want to get up from my bed. I just want to sleep all day and relax. But I can't. Its because of these auction happening. I have to attend dates. *sigh*

I was still laying in bed, the room was quiet. Where is Amelia? I wonder? I started to feel drowsy, as I did I remembered what happened with the Goldsteins.

*Flashback*

Elias: *thrusts in her more*

Y/N: *moans*

*Another Flashback*

Prefect Klaus: You're so captivating, I can't stop myself.

*End of Flashback*

Instantly I shot up from my bed, eyes wide open. I looked for Amelia but she's not here. Maybe she has breakfast duties? Ehh... I better get ready.

~Time Skip: AUDITORIUM~

This time, I was wearing a different dress. I couldn't find my old one. The dress was absolutely pretty.

I like the color and the way it was designed

I like the color and the way it was designed. So anyway, I don't really have much choice but to wear this.

When we were called I wasn't really paying attention to the people anymore. I didn't cared whoever was going to win me or not. I just... stood there. Waiting for my date. It's kinda tiring also to be nervous all the time.

I was looking for everyone, but then Elias wasn't here again just like yesterday. I didn't get to talk to him too. Prefect Klaus was here. All of them are here.

Headmaster Randolph: Sold! To Mr. Joel Crawford!

Y/N: Huh?!

I was busy looking for everyone and wasn't listening to the bidding. I was shocked that Joel won.

~MUSIC ROOM~

After eating, he led me all the way to the music room. Oh, is he going to play the piano for our date? That's so sweet of him. It gives me a bit of a weird feeling that somehow, I've already met Joel.

Y/N: You're going to play the piano?

Joel: Yes.

Y/N: Yay! I'll listen.

Wow, Joel is such a talented student. He can sing pretty well and play the piano too. My heart ached from the sound of the piano, its like its hypnotizing me. I suddenly felt weak.

I sat down on the chair, so that I wouldn't fall on the ground. The music suddey stopped as it was done. I looked at Joel who was walking towards me and flashed him a smile.

When we was crouching, I started to feel hot. What's happening?

Y/N: Joel... Did you...

Joel: You feel weird?

Y/N: Yeah...

Joel: There's only way you can get that out of your body.

Y/N: Alright.. How?

He didn't say another word and just put his lips on mine. Before I know it, I wasn't resisting on any his kisses. Soon, he lifted me out of my chair, and let me sat on his lap. I can feel his breath on back my back since I have a dress thats backless. It was an easy access for him that I have a backless dress, he could just slid his hand on my dress in just a second.

Y/N: Joel...

Joel: Your dress is pretty, but the insides of you is more prettier. Do you like more?

Y/N: *nods*

After I nodded, his hands went wild. He unclutched my dress from the back and revealed my breasts. He didn't see it since I was sitting on his lap not facing him. He fondled my breast gently, and he pinched my nipples hard. I couldn't help myself but to moan from the pleasure.

Joel: (I don't want you to see me as June...) *fondles it roughly*

He was whispering something, but I can't hear it because of my moans. I noticed that he was fondling my breasts too rough.

Y/N: J-Joel...! *moans*

As I call his name, his other hand went down in my most sensitive spot. I was shocked that I was pleading for more.

Y/N: M-More...!

He rubbed his finger on my sensitive area, but not directly.

*moans*

Joel: You've become so wet just by fondling your breasts. What a slut.

Y/N: N-No...

Joel: Don't lie to me.

As if he got mad when I lied, he insterted two fingers with a force. My mind was going blank.

Joel: Your body says its true that you got wet just by fondling.

Y/N: I-I... Ahhh... *moans*

Suddenly he stopped. He removed both of his fingers inside me and he was now facing me. He was crouching on the floor, he can see my whole body from this angle. I was so embarrassed that I turned red.

He rested both of my feet on his shoulders so he can see my whole flower. He looked at it for a while.

Y/N: J-Joe-- !!!

Suddenly he inserted his fingers again with a force.

Joel: You're so wet. Lift up your skirt.

*moans*

With no hesitation, I lifted up my skirt. He started thrusting his fingers in and out. Making my head all fuzzy. His pace was going faster and faster until...

Y/N: J-Joel...!!!!

I came.

Joel: Were not stopping there.

And the rest is up to your imagination.