Author's Note

Halo!

Yes I'm back. So anyway, I wanted to let you know something.

I just finished my mid terms last week. And believe me, it was... Err.. Slightly difficult. But I passed. Yay! Congrats to meee.

So I've been away for one month and three days. Sheesh, I'm so sorry. I've been really busy lately. We've been bombarded with a lot of school works and the likes and other works.

So I wanted to make it up to you guys. I've been plotting a story here in this book. Like what I did in the last chapters - Summer Vacation. It will turn out like that. But, I'm not very sure when will I publish it.

I also, wanted to let you know that I accidentally deleted my Wizardess Heart game and my Blood in Roses game. I'm so stupid. :( Does my data/save will still be there if I still download it??? Please answer me. :(((( I am so depressed.

I am a Potterhead! I just finished watching all the movies of Harry Potter and now, I'm a fan. Yay!

Lastly, I wanted to let you know that I'm temporarily closing my roleplaying book. Because I don't want you all to keep waiting for me to reply with your comments. Don't worry its just temporary. It only be opened if I'm free at a certain time. :) How will you know if it's opened?? I will let you know in my message board. So be sure to hit that follow button so you won't miss a thing. :)))

Hmm... Ah yes. For those who requested something here. I'm still working on it. Really sorry for the super delay of your requests. I'll publish it soon. :))

If you have any questions. Don't be afraid to ask. I'm always here to answer. Espcially now, Wattpad upated. I can now receive notifications from you guys. I can now see who voted, commented and who added my books to their reading lists.

Yes, I would also like to thank you for those who were patient, who put my books to their reading lists, who commented with every chapter or book that I have for voting. I really appreciate it. Thank you also for following me! Makes me feel like I have friends here in Wattpad. :))) Thank you for the reads too! We've reached 1.15k reads and 58 votes! Amazing! Thank you! Thank you! <3

I'm really sorry for being away for a month. For being busy. I can't find a free time for me to compose a new chapter. I was stressed with school works. So I hope you understand. I'll try to finish my works soon.

That is all.

All the love -asdfgeaaa