Depressing Chapter

Elias Goldstein
Its true that I love Y/N the most. But the spark was gone. I couldn't be with her anymore. If I was to stay with her, I'd probably be playing with her feelings. I hate to say this to her but this is what I truly feel. I'm dazed and confused. What do I exactly feel about her? If I try to bring this up to her it'll make her sad, I don't want to hurt her either. Maybe the best way to end this is to break up with her.

Luca Orlem
I know to myself that I don't love her anymore. But, why am I so confused with my feelings? Why can't I just break up with her? Is it that hard? I can't bring myself to say that to her, it'll only hurt her feelings. I don't want to play with her feelings either. Out of all the things I'm good at, I'm really bad at relationships. I'm sorry Y/N. I have to break it up. This is for the best and for the both of us.

Yukiya Reizen
Y/N, she's the girl I loved. But why do I feel this way? I don't know what exactly to do. Breaking up is just... A sad two words. Seeing Y/N's face when I say that to her, makes me neutral at the same time, I'm falling apart. What am I thinking? I want this to end. Y/N... I'm sorry. If I really love you, I have to let you go.

Klaus Goldstein
The sad truth about our relationship is that, we kept denying that were fine but in reality were not. She's trying to make things work but for me, its not going to work. This is already an unhealthy relationship. If we keep this up, were just hurting ourselves. I don't want to let her go and I also don't want to play with her feelings. Thinking about it, the only choice that will make a good difference is to end our relationship. Y/N's been a good girlfriend.

Randy March
I know to myself that if I don't end this, I'm playing with her feelings. I'm unhappy with her, she only cares about herself. She never minded me. She never minded me if I was still happy or not. Where's the respect? But deep inside, even though she's like that I know she loves me with all her heart. But, the question is... Do I still love her? I'll never forgive myself if I didn't break up with her. Y/N is a wonderful girl. She's the best. But, I'm not the one for her.

Azusa Kuze
Being in love is a wonderful feeling. But when the spark is gone, its a depressing feeling. Why did it come to this point? To the point where I thought to break up wit her? What went wrong? Maybe I was getting a bit, used. No that's not it. I don't know exactly. All I know is that, I'm not in love with her anymore. So why am I still not ending this? If she found out, she might think of me as a bad, cold hearted person. I'm not a player. Y/N, I don't want to break your heart but this is what I feel. I'm sorry.

Joel Crawford
I'm not infatuated by her anymore. She doesn't respect me. She sometimes ignores me or she doesn't even care. Love is a truly a mystery, you'll never know what will happen. I tried to ignore this feelings but I just can't, I realized one thing if I didn't break up with her. I'm playing with her. That is a bad thing to do to a lady like her. Despite that she doesn't respect me, she's sweet. But this is wrong. So I guess, I'm breaking up with Y/N.

~•~

Hi guys! This is depressing. I know and I did it on purpose. The thoughts of the Wizardess Heart boys are related to my situation right now. Don't even ask what's happening. :((( This is based on real life though.

I'm so sorry if I made you cry or sad. :( But even so, I hope you enjoyed reading. :)

Thank you for all the votes, reads and comments. I really appreciate it. :) I don't know how much can I thank you guys. But really thank you all so much. Sml.

I am sorry for all the typos. :(

Requests are open by the way. :)

Oh and one last thing, I'm so sorry for being gone for so long! I've been really busy for school. :(

Thank you again!

All the love,
~asdfgeaaa