Reactions of WH Boys When Y/N Has A New Boyfriend (Bad Way)

Elias Goldstein
When he finds out that Y/N has a new boyfriend, he will feel angry at the same time sad. He doesn't show it in front of his friends but he secretly cries at night. Yukiya knows, and comforts him whenever while Luca is actually comforting him but he's not helping. His older brother, Klaus torture him more, especially he knows he's fragile.

Luca Orlem
Luca will probably sobotage their relationship. He'll mostly feel anger and most likely to feel pissed. He looked like he doesn't care on the outside but on the inside, he's blood is actually boiling. Now Elias will try to stop him from sabotaging their relationship while Yukiya listens to his plans but doesn't care about it.

Yukiya Reizen
He might be going depressed. Since he's so quiet and occupied. Elias tried to know what's going on but he's really hard to read. Eventually Luca will notice and start to make him feel better. Luca seems to be the type of guy that is a jerk but when it comes to his friends he's serious. Along with Elias (even though Elias and Luca aren't that friends) they try to make him feel better.

Klaus Goldstein
Klaus is a busy man. So you might be thinking he's heartless. But no, he takes his anger out of Elias and other students. Since Y/N is always failing, he will most likely to yell more at her. Randy tries to calm him down but always fails. Nevertheless, he never left his side and was always there for him. Elias tried to team up with Randy too.

Randy March
Since he loves to do so much experiments, he eventually stops. He always share his thought to Taffy and Klaus, Taffy would comfort his master while Klaus (who seems who doesn't care but he does) gives him real advices. He doesn't follow Klaus' advices but he makes himself feel better.

Azusa Kuze
Azusa will be like Luca. Though, with bad intentions or not just to sobotage their relationship. He can be sweet as a candy but he can also be bitter as a bitter melon (ampalaya in tagalog). Randy tries to stop him which always succeeds. But he will not stop there.

Joel Crawford
Joel will probably be more open than Luca. Though he's not joking. He's too honest and too straightforward. He's blunt. Because of that he always feel irritated and mixed emotions.

-----------------------

Hi guysss!
First of all, I wanted to say sorry for not updating that fast. I kind of ran out of ideas on what to write. Whenever I think of something, I try to type it down but then my idea was too mainstream. I need to think of a better idea sooo there it led me not updating since I can't think of anything at all.

It's already vacation here in Philippines and I know I should be updating more often. So here it is. It's like 2:37 am right now. So yeaaah.

Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and voting. And also for putting my books/works to your reading lists. This book gained 8.45k readers!!! Thank you!!! ❤️ Words cannot express how I feel, but still thank you from my deepest heart. ❤️

I've seen the statistics of this book and I can't believe it. Some of you are from Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, India, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Poland, Finland, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Honduras, Canada and US! For me that is already a lot. So Thank you for reading really. I cri! :'( Sml!!!!  ❤️❤️❤️ If your country isn't here then pleaaaase comment it. Some of you are private (maybe) that's why Wattpad isn't highlighting your country. Nevertheless, even if you're not here, thank you for reading!! I reaaaally appreciate it!!!

Btw, that Smut competition isn't closed yet. I might change the prizes though.

Sending all the love from Philippines🇵🇭
Asdfgeaaa