An Evil in Disguise

Brian's POV
A week later the album was wrapped up and it was time to go to Ohio and get Penny away from Dr. Feel-good. We were both anxious to see the twins and the rest of the family.

Once we were in Ohio, I only had a little over a month before we started a four-month tour overseas. The first part was from rescheduling when Penny was recovering from her ordeal with Merlin, so there was no way to postpone them again. Penny possibly had 4 more months of treatment left. She had to be cleared by her doctors for international travel. It was very likely that we would not see each other for 3 months or possibly the whole time I was gone. I could tell it hurt and upset her, but she tried her best to not show it. I knew she wanted to support me and the band. I was glad she planned to stay in Ohio to help with selling her Mom's house and all the furniture she couldn't take to her apartment.
I had enlisted Allen and Jay to watch out for her. I also had Bianca, Tess and Chloe set to keep her company and take her to treatments.
"You know Bri, I'm not an invalid." She said.
"I know you're not. But I also know you would wear yourself out. I need you to get well and get cleared to come be with me. That's an order, Princess Penelope."
"Yes, my King." Then she bowed. "Whatever is your will."
"I command you to come and kiss me."
"Yes Sire!"
We kissed, I was getting so turned on. I wanted her so much, but she had acted really strange lately. She wouldn't take showers together or even let me see her get dressed. It's like she didn't want me to see her naked. I decided it was time to find out for sure and figure out why.
We stopped kissing and leaned our foreheads together.
"Strip for me Princess." I said softly. I immediately felt her tense up.
"No."
"You are denying your king?" I said in a bellowing voice. She laughed.
"Please forgive me, your greatness."
"You are forgiven, but you must obey me. I haven't seen you naked for a month, undress Princess."
"Are you sure?" She asked timidly.
"I am absolutely positive." I said. I kissed her gently.
"Yes Sire, as you wish." She said with just a tinge of sexy tone I had not heard for months.
She lifted her shirt over her head and dropped it seductively to the floor. She had started to gain back some of the weight she lost. She looked at me nervously.
"You are very beautiful Princess. Continue."
Her jeans were next, she stood before me in a bra and panties. The façade dropped. I held her and said "You are so beautiful and sexy, I want to make love to you" She crushed her lips to mine while I unfastened her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. While she was frantically undoing my pants. I slid her panties down as she pulled my shirt off.
I picked her up and carried her to the bed.
"Do you want me Penz?"
"Oh God yes." She said breathlessly.
Laying her down carefully, I kissed her as I got on top of her. As I entered her, I looked into those beautiful blue eyes. I remembered the first time we were together and I used the same caution as that night to make sure I didn't hurt her.
She deferred my fears by saying. "I love you Brian, I've missed this so much."
I sped up my pace as I responded. "I've missed this too, being inside you making love." Soon I felt her muscles start to clamp down on me. I knew we would both reaching our peak. "I love you Penny!" I said as we both came and I collapsed beside her on the bed. I was out of breath, but she wasn't. She propped her head up looking at me. "You okay Haner?"
"I guess I'm out of practice and I was worried about you!"
"Who's fault is that?" She asked.
"It wasn't anybody's fault. I wanted you so many times, but I wanted to wait until you were ready."
"I sort of thought I didn't turn you on anymore." She said.
"Penny, that will never happen. I'm sorry you felt like that, you should have talked to me."
"I didn't want to pressure you to have sex with me. To be completely honest, I thought that my body was the problem I was too self-conscious."
"Is that why you haven't wanted to take showers together lately?" I asked.
"Yes, I wanted to gain weight. Now that I have, it helped me have the courage to do this today. Honestly, I was still scared." She said.
I looked at her. "Penz, we could have done this any time before now and the result would have been the same. You have always been beautiful and sexy to me."
"I wish I had talked to you." She said.
"I am not sure why you even thought that."
"Well..." she said.
"Never mind, I can figure out why. You have got to stop letting Gwyn's comments get to you. She said something when she stayed with us, didn't she?"
"Yes, when we were at the restaurant before I got sick. I don't think she meant to upset me. She just always says what she's thinking."
I was pretty sure that she fully meant to upset her, but I didn't want to tell Penny that.
"Just promise me from now on you talk to me, okay?"
"Okay. Why don't you rest up and we can do it again?" She raised an eyebrow with her sexy smile with the devil in her eyes.
We made love again. We were one and I was sure no one could take that away.