Passion in my eyes

Passion In My Eyes

Penny's POV
Just before 10:00 AM, we were awakened by a loud pounding on the door of the suite. I could hear the guys as they were calling out, "Come on Haner open up we've been trying to call!" I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes and whispered "Crap!". Brian sat up and motioned for me to calm down. "It's ok, I have this. Just stay right here, okay?"
I heard him go to the door and say in a sick, sad voice "Hey assholes, can't a guy get some sleep around here?" They teased him and called him a lazy ass. Then Brian said "No really guys, I am sick. I was up all night puking, I'm just going to stay in my room today and hopefully, I'll feel better before we have to leave tomorrow morning."
"Damn man, keep that nasty shit away from us. We'll catch you in the morning." I heard Matt Sanders say.
Brian came back to the bedroom and bowed and I applauded his Oscar-worthy performance! "Bravo! A musician and an actor. Just two of your many talents!!!"
"Which one do you like best?" he said and walked over to at me, wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. I could tell he wanted to share his other talent again. I wanted to as well, but soon I needed to check out and get my stuff without anyone noticing that I was coming back to his room. I broke our kiss "To answer your question, that's a tough one. I think I need to sample the bedroom talent more before I can answer." He pouted "I mean, you are a really good guitar player" He laughed and I said, "I would love to do some research on your talent right now, but I need to take a shower and get checked out and bring my stuff here without anyone seeing me."
He kissed me and said "Want company? I can wash the tattoo on your back, Penelope is badass!" I smacked his arm scolding him.
"Oh yeah, it is so badass! Stop it Junior or Penelope is going to kick your ass"
"I'm pretty sure I can take you, Penelope with a Purple Paisley tattoo! I'm not a helpless slot machine" he winked at me "Now how about that shower?" And he grabbed my hand and headed toward the bathroom.
"Whoa, Syn Gates! I have a pretty good idea of what a shower with you is like and as much as I would love to, we are running out of time right now for me to check out."
He smacked me on the ass and said "Okay, we'll save that for later"
I was in the shower, I was so deep in thought about all that had happened that I didn't hear the shower door open. I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind. He whispered in my ear "I couldn't wait, I need you now."
I said, "You can wash my back, that's it." He couldn't see the grin on my face, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. He lathered up my back and began washing it with his hands, his touch set my body on fire. He reached around me and caressed my breasts and kissed the back of my neck. I felt myself giving in "Brian, I have to..." Before I could finish my sentence he spun me around "This is what you have to do." and he kissed me hard. That was the longest and best shower of my life."

Brian's POV
After ditching the guys, we took a shower together (a really long shower) she brought her stuff to my suite and went to the lobby and checked out. No one really noticed and we were finally settled into our haven for the next 24 hours. I could hear the clock ticking, and I wanted it to slow down. We had breakfast brought up, talking and laughing through the whole meal. Then we made love the second time that day and took another really long shower. We ate lunch and joked that she could hide on the bus and go to Wisconsin with me. We made love the fourth time that day and took another really long shower and taking nap together after. Then before dinner, we made love a fifth time and decided to shower after dinner. "I'm going to grow Gills!!" She said.
During dinner, it hit me that this day was almost over. I knew that tomorrow morning I had to leave, I was going to make the most of this night. Hence, number six and I lost count after that. "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow," she said.
"Then you won't be able to get to your car and drive home, I guess I will just have to carry you down to the bus and you'll have to go with me."

Penny's POV
After an incredible day of sex and more sex, I was exhausted. I joked with Brian that I wasn't going to be able to walk. He said he would carry me down to the tour bus and take me with him. I thought it was a joke.
"Very funny Haner"
"I'm not joking, come with me." He was serious.
"You know I can't, Brian."
"Why? Because you're worried about the guys, the fans, my career?" He said "I told you the guys will like you and I don't care what the fans think and my career will be fine. I'm Synyster Fucking Gates. Are you afraid of fans like those dumb ass girls being stupid? I will protect you. Is it our age difference? I promise you I don't care about that."
I shook my head. "No, Brian. You think that now, but someday you will meet someone who is younger and can give you children when you're ready."