Walking Down the Aisle.

Brian's POV
Penny and I had not been apart since February. As Chloe's Graduation and Wedding grew closer, I knew she was going to have to be in Ohio and I knew I would probably not be able to join her. I had made sure that I would be able to attend both Chloe's graduation and wedding. Penny was nervous about it, but Chloe insisted.

Penny went to Ohio the first week of May and needed to stay until after Chloe's Wedding the first weekend of June. It was very strange in the house without her. It was hard to believe less than a year ago, I was living alone after 4 years of marriage and now I am in love, living in two different states.
Chloe's graduation was on May 14th, I was actually able to fly out on Friday and stay until Monday. I rented a car this time and went straight to the house. It was evening. All the lights were off in the house, but the cars were in the garage. I can't believe she would go to bed or go out with Bianca when she knew I was coming. I walked through the house and turned on some lights. I noticed a flickering of light outside. It was coming from the flower garden, I went outside. All through the flowers that the gardener planted were candles on stakes. Lighting all those candles had to take a lot of work. There were candles all around the rail of the gazebo. When I walked up to the gazebo, I heard Penny's sexy voice.
"It's about time you got here, Haner." There was Penny stark naked laying on some kind of mattress in the gazebo. I was instantly hard.
"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She said in her best Mae West voice.
"Oh I am happy to see you, definitely happy to see you."
"I hope you don't mind, I got a jump start. It's your turn. I hurriedly kicked my shoes off. "Wait a minute. I want to savor this moment. Strip for me Synyster. First, loose the shirt."
"Yes Ma'am!!" I playfully took off my shirt. Raising it just enough that show my abs."
"Keep going" she said
I slowly pulled the shirt all the way off. She motioned for me to come closer. I was standing just before the step. She put out her hand to tell me to stop.
"Now the pants." She commanded. I undid my pants slowly, then I started to take my boxers down with them. She halted that action "JUST the pants." I took just my pants off.
Standing there in just my boxers, it was very evident that I was ready.
"Mmmm, you are the most desirable man in the world."
"I don't know about in the world." I said.
"You are in my world. Now, about those boxers. I think you need to come closer."
I stepped up into the gazebo, right at the edge of the mat she had down. She got up on her knees and started rubbing me through my boxers. It was making me crazy. "Oh baby, don't tease me" I said.
"These are getting in the way" she pulled down my boxers and looked at me with hunger in her eyes. "Mmmm delicious" she said just before taking me to the brink.
"Oh God Penny, I am not going to be able to hold off much longer if you keep doing that. I want to give you pleasure."
She didn't stop. "Penny, Oh God! Here it comes!!"
After I had my release, I pushed her down on the mat. I spread her legs apart and reciprocated the pleasure she gave to me. "Brian! Oh Honey that it's! YES!" Her whole body shook and she was breathing heavy. "My whole body is tingling! You are as skilled at that as you are guitar!"
"Baby, I'm hard again. I need to be inside you."
"What are you waiting for, Haner!"
Let's just say, it's a good thing we don't have any neighbors close to us.

The next day Penny was so proud of Chloe at the graduation. She cried when they called her name, I could see her from where I was sitting. I wish I could have sat beside her, so we could have really shared the moment. I had grown close to Penny's family, especially Chloe. I was proud of Penny for raising her all alone.

Penny's POV
I was so proud of Chloe, she did what I didn't. She was graduating college (after 3 years) and was marrying a great man. They both had good heads on their shoulders. I wished Brian was sitting with me. Maybe I need to relax some on the public thing.
We had a small family party at our house afterward. Brian had to head back to California first thing in the morning.

"Are you sure you can't come back with me, even for a few days?" He said.
"I wish I could, but there is a lot to do for the wedding and I need to be here with Chloe."