A Timeless Flight to Reach the Stars

Penny's POV
We were laying on the grass looking up at the stars, it had to be at least 3:30 AM. I really didn't know what to say or how to say goodbye, I didn't want this night to end. I knew I would probably never see him again and he would forget me by the time he got on the tour bus.
It was suddenly silent and after what seemed like forever he said: "Can I kiss you?" I was surprised by his question, but without thought, I said yes.
The kiss was so shy and sweet. He looked at me with a nervous smile, like he was afraid of what I thought. I said, "You call that a kiss?" I'm not sure what came over me, but I reached up and pulled his face to mine and said: "This is a kiss!"

Brian's POV
After I found the courage to kiss Penny, I didn't know if she wanted more. She made it clear that she did and I was good with that. There we were, outside on the grass making out like a couple of teenagers. I was also turned on like a teenage boy with a huge erection. I wanted her, I needed her even if it was just one night. But here on the grass was not what I wanted and not what she deserved. "Would you like to come up to my suite?" I could tell my invitation met mixed emotions.
"Brian, I would love to, believe me, you don't know how much. But this will probably be our only time together. I don't want to ruin the memory with a one night stand."
I took her face in my hands and looked in her eyes, kissed her and told her "This is not a one night stand I want to make love to you. Make love to this incredible woman I met, who in one night made me feel good again." I needed her to believe me. "I don't know if we will ever see each other again, but I don't want to let tonight go"
"I don't either," she said. We kissed and got up and walked back to the hotel.

Penny's POV
So there I am, heading to a room to be with a famous man that I just met. I needed him, right then and to hell with everything else. At least we did have the sense to go up to his room separately. He texted me once he was in his suite and I came up. As I went up the elevator, I was nervous as hell. I was so worried, he would take one look at me and be repulsed. Will he suddenly think about our age difference? He looked a little shocked when he found out I was 10 years older than him. A million worries went through my mind.
I went to the door and knocked timidly. He opened the door, grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Closing the door and immediately grabbing me and kissing me hard and I replied in kind. His tongue searched my mouth and I reciprocated. I could feel his arousal pressing against me and I could feel my own as well, my whole body tingled just at his touch. He pulled my shirt off and I did the same to him, damn he was so hot. There was now forces taking over me, that I had never dealt with before. We made it to the bedroom and I pushed him down on the bed. I looked down at this magnificent man, he was breathtaking. I just froze. Suddenly, I was terrified, the thought of Jay leaving me and the fact that Brian was even younger caused me to stagger back into a chair next to the bed. I can't open myself up to this hurt again, even just for one night.

Brian's POV
She looked at me with such desire, different from the other girls and even Michelle. She wanted me, not my money, not my fame and with no expectations. It was just us and it was right now, the past and the future did not matter. As soon as I opened the door I pulled her into the room and kissed her I was so turned on and I knew she was too. Soon our shirts were off and she was pushing me down on the bed. It was clear that we both were hungry and ready. Then suddenly she just stood up, looked at me and sat down on a chair next to the bed. She had a scared look on her face. What did I do? What do I do now?
I knelt down in front of her, she had her head down and her hands over her face. I said "Penny, are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head no "Please talk to me." I gently moved her hands away from her face, but she was still looking down.
"I can't do this Brian, even for one night. It's not fair to either one of us and I can't do this again."
I saw a tear fall from her cheek, I lifted her chin up and looked in her eyes. "This isn't an again, this is us. Something has happened, we were brought together for a reason. We don't have to sleep together. We can just enjoy being here, right now, just us. We have a connection, we can't just walk away."
She looked at me and smiled, but I could still tell she was still unsure. I then noticed the tattoo on her right collarbone. It had a bass clef and a treble clef in the shape of a heart with 3 notes around it and it said: "So Far Away".