Two Roads In Front of Me.

Brian's POV
Finally, I was back home. The talk with Matt did help. I didn't leave my house for a couple of days, it was just Pinkly and I. I was still drinking. I tried to not think about her, but I couldn't get her out of my head. Her light brown hair, blues eyes and her smile complete with dimples were burned into my mind. Her slender but not ridiculously skinny body consumed my thoughts also. I couldn't forget washing her back, her small beautiful breasts, her cute butt. I could still remember her touch and I wanted to feel it again. I would pick up the phone and start to call her, then my pride would say No way, she humiliated you!
Exactly one week after meeting Penny, I decided I needed to get out of the house. I still wasn't ready to go out with the guys and I knew they were busy spending time with families after being gone for almost a week. I went to a country bar that I had been to once. I figured no one would recognize me.
I got shit faced and next thing I know I'm doing the two-step with some chick. She was all over me, I thought "What the hell, why not!" We went out to my car and immediately she had her tongue down my throat and her hands in my pants. I could barely see, I was so wasted. I stopped her and said, " There's just one question I have to ask you. How do you feel about slot machines?"
"Umm, is that some kind of kinky sex thing. Baby, I'll do whatever you want."
My thoughts came out of my mouth "I want you to be Penny."
She still wasn't deterred from her goal, "sweetie you can call me anything you want." I look over and she's half-naked, then she started trying to pull my pants off.
"What are you doing!" I yelled at her.
"I am trying to get you to fuck me, I promise baby I'll be the best you've ever had." She was still trying to get my pants off.
First I whispered, "Get the fuck away from me." She said "What?"
"I said get the fuck out of my car and go away!" I yelled.
I remember her yelling at me and getting out of the car, but I really don't know what she said and I didn't care. I must have passed out because the next thing I know, my cell phone was ringing and I was in the back seat of my car. It was 4:00 AM. By the time I found my phone the call was gone.
On the display it said
Missed Call – Penny
Holy Shit, she called and I was passed out in my car!! Damn it!! She had left a message, I listened and didn't know whether to be happy, laugh my ass off or be worried about her.

Penny's POV
A week had passed since we met and I couldn't stop thinking about what we were doing a week ago. I tried to just sleep, but all I could think about was sleeping next to him with his strong tattooed arms around me. I finally gave up on sleep and at 3:30 am. I thought "Wine will help!" I used to be a big wine drinker but really hadn't had much since Jay left. It was our thing and I knew it wasn't going to help. But now after spending 2 days with Brian, I was willing to do anything to get him out of my head. I went to the half-full wine cage and grabbed a bottle of red wine. With red wine, you don't have to worry about chilling it. That works! By 4:30 am the bottle was gone and I decided to blast Avenged Sevenfold through the house and open another bottle. Halfway through the second bottle, I decided to switch from just the music to watching videos of Avenged Sevenfold on YouTube. By the time I finished the second bottle and opened the third, I was having trouble seeing on the little screen on my iPad. The Chromecast!! The big screen TV! So there I am watching Brian on a big TV. Then I watched an interview with each band member when the Rev passed. I heard Brian talking about his friend, his best friend. Then as I was hitting 2.5 bottles of wine, the video for So Far Away was next. Next thing I know I'm crying so loud I can't even hear the TV, but I could remember Brian's voice "Is that my So Far Away?"
I picked up my phone and called him, he didn't answer. "It's 7:00 AM, dumb ass that's 4:00 AM in California," I said out loud.
I heard the beep and just started babbling "Brian, it's me Dumb Ass. I mean Penny, but I am a dumb ass. I am sorry for leaving like that, I don't know if you remember me. I met you last week in Michigan. You kept calling me Penelope." I made absolutely no sense. "You have beautiful brown eyes and magic hands and you are" Beep. "Fucking Voice Mail!!!" and I threw my phone down.
I chugged the rest of the wine down in my glass. My phone started ringing, I yelled out loud "Brian! It's gotta be Brian! Where's my fucking phone? Brian don't hang up!" I was now crawling on the floor looking for my phone, I finally found it.
"Brian!"
"Penny, are you okay? I got your message. How much have you had to drink?"
"Two, no three or maybe two and a half bottles of wine. I'm fine" I slurred.
"Look Brian I should've tell you last week it's prolly too late now. Brian, I am have to fall..."
Next thing I know, it's some time in the afternoon and I am laying on the floor next to the coffee table. Then I sit up and there's some blood on the floor. I touched my forehead and it sent pain raging through my head and I could feel the dried blood. I must have hit my head when I tried to stand up. Suddenly my memory kicked in of trying to stand up from being on my knees talking on the phone to Brian! I was going to tell him I had fallen in love with him, did I? He probably thinks I'm a total idiot. I grabbed my phone to see if he had called again. Shit! It was dead, fucking battery!
I got up and once I didn't feel like the whole house was rocking like a boat. I went to the sofa table to plug my phone into the nearest charger, I had to see if he had called back. Before I could do that, the doorbell rang and someone was pounding on my door.