Chapter 41

I groaned pulling the covers over my head to block out the unwanted light. I heard a few chuckles around me as I sat up confused to as why I was in the lads room not to mention Garry's bed. Gaz must of seen the confusion on my face as he explained to me that I was off my head last night and looked vulnerable so he brought me here to talk about what's going on with me. I wasn't one for being touchy and I often kept my feelings to myself so realizing that I was so drunk last night and explaining my true feelings to Garry made me pissed off with myself for coming off as a soft bitch but I felt comfortable knowing Garry would keep It to himself. "Where's Scott" Aaron asked as he awoke from his slumber "Gone hopefully" I mumbled "In the shag pad" Nathan answered before taking a quick glance at me. I held my usual straight face trying my best to act as no shits were given. "It wont last" Garry stated as everyone looked at him confused "You and Aaron were trying to make him jealous last night and it just proved he has feelings for you, so trust me that fling with Chantelle wont last" He explained.

I went into the girls room and they were all gossiping quietly, "Morning" I yawned as Holly, Charlotte and Chloe smiled at me sympathetically "What" I asked slightly annoyed that everyone was feeling sorry for me. "How you feeling" Char asked "Like shit im hung-over" I laughed "No seriously Alex, how are you feeling" Holly  replied, I sighed realizing what they were talking about. "Honestly my heads a mess, Chantelle is purposely trying to pull one over on us, I've lost a best mate out of it. I don't know where I stand with Scott and to top it all off, its bothering me more than it should" "Chantelle is playing a game and maybe you need to talk to Scott about it" Chloe suggested "Or not" I replied bluntly "He really hurt me, he has known her two minutes and stood up for her. Its just ruined everything" I groaned

After laying  about all day, avoiding Scott and constantly having glaring matches with Chantelle I got up from the awkward atmosphere before I lost my shit and made that bitches face more of a mess than it already is, I grabbed Garry and took him outside. "What did I tell you last night" I asked "Everything, the whole situation with Scott. Not knowing whether you like him just as a mate or more. Missing Marnie. Wanting to beat the living shit out of Chantelle" He grinned looking me in the eyes. I sighed throwing my head back to rest of the wall. "Thank you" I stated after a few minutes of silence, he held a confused look. "Thanks for being here for me after everything we have been through" I smiled genuinely. "He pulled me into a hug before replying "I will always be here for you. we were better off as friends and im just glad I haven't lost you completely" He smiled. Garry was a person I could turn to for advice and I felt confident knowing he wouldn't speak a word of any of this to anyone. I kissed his cheek before returning inside. Getting ready for the chaos to come.

Sitting in the taxi besides Chloe, she smiled at me before squeezing my hand "Lets forget about this shit for a night". I nodded eagerly in reply before walking into the club. I grabbed a bottle of vodka, pouring shots of the alcohol as the night had just started. I danced with the lads, I danced with the girls. The flashing lights half blinding me as I let loose for once and couldn't stop myself from laughing. I was constantly looking over to Scott and the slag but I remained calm and tried my best to have fun. The night went by fairly quickly and I was soon being carried out of the club by Nathan.

Arriving back at the house I jumped onto Chloe's back instantly regretting it as we soon both face planted the floor but we laughed loudly at our failed attempt. People smiled and laughed at us seeing that we were actually enjoying ourselves. Well that was until I heard screaming coming from the lads room. I grabbed a glass filled with a clear substance before following everyone and drunkenly making my way into the room. I brought the liquid to my mouth as I listened to Chantelle scream and point in Aarons face. Repeatedly calling him a liar. "What's going on" Nathan asked clearly one of the only sober ones. "He lies!, told Scott that I liked him" She screamed not moving from the poor lads face. I instantly got protective as I knew of the history of Marnie and Aaron and right now he needed help and Marnie would want me to help him. "You did like him though didn't you?" I quizzed raising my eyebrow slightly as everyone stood around watching now silent as they were preparing for the  shit that was about to down. They all knew of my temper.

"You basically lead Aaron on and made him get a tattoo of your shitty name" Chloe added as the girls surrounded her sticking up for our other family member. "But me and Scott" She began as I cut her off short "You and Scott? Ha don't make me laugh. you lead Aaron on and now your playing a game. You know the history of everyone in here so why are you still continuing to cause shit" I spat getting angrier by the second. "I cant be arsed HE IS A FECKING LIAR!" She screamed again not making sense at all as to why she had kicked off "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT! YOUR CAUSING SO MUCH SHIT FOR EVERYONE!" Charlotte shouted in her face. Chantelle pushed Charlotte making Chloe pipe up "Don't touch her you fucking bitch!" Chantelle ran down stairs barging Chloe roughly in the process, Scott looked around warily as he saw the rest of the girls speed down behind her. Holly got protective and had an argument with the pathetic girl for shoving two of our best friends which resulting to them squaring up to each other heatedly and Holly be pushed onto the floor aggressively.

This got me mad I gripped her by the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the wall. "CHANTELLE" I shouted as she tried wiggling away to attack Holly. Everyone looked at me as of my sudden outburst. "Stop! whatever game your playing just stop. your draining the whole house and I don't know who the fuck you think you are but don't pick a fight with us girls because you'll need us and im telling you now! WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! GOT IT?" I told her through gritted teeth looking her dead in the eye as she remained silent. She nodded fast and I released her as she sprinted to the shag pad on her own. I sighed looking around to see the girls angry faces "She owes you guys one hell of an apology" Nathan stated. "And Scott and Aaron" Gaz added "She argued with you too?" Holly asked Scott as he nodded in reply, "She's a nut job. does anyone actually know why she kicked off?" I asked as everyone shook their heads not knowing "The attention wasn't on her" Scott replied as everyone looked confused. I ran my hands through my hair before going to bed like everyone else. This house was a mess and if it didn't get sorted soon, then everyone would end up hating each other.

I have been preparing for my exams at school, sorry for not publishing as frequently but im trying my best. Enjoy!

- chlobxo -