I love you

It has been two weeks since Vickie, Ricci and Sophie left and today was the day when the three of them returned, we were all over the moon to see them and we're celebrating, no one got mortal we just wanted to spend time together as our geordie family and everyone was happy as Sophie apologized to Vic and Ricci. After seeing Vickie and Ricci in a good place and loving each other more than ever before it made me realize how much I loved what was happening between me and Gaz as we decided to take our feelings on board and see how it's goes and so far so good, we were really close and I loved every second I spent with him.

Today was James's birthday and it was 10:00am everyone was up and ready accept from James, we were all putting decorations up and getting everything sorted "right I will go get the birthday boy up" I told everyone as it was now 12:00amish
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to my big cuz jamessss,
Happy birthday to you!"
I sang loudly jumping on his bed liked I was a little kid. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly closing his eyes "it's too early but thanks kid" he smiles sleepily, "get the fuck up now you lazy shit and come downstairs" I told him grabbing his arm and dragging him downstairs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Everyone shouted we all give James his gifts and had dinner, the lads were going shopping with James so he looked glam for tonight and the girls began getting ready as tonight was going to be big and everyone was gonna be mortal as fuck."so I see your and Garry's relationship is going well" Vickie smirked as we began getting ready "Vic! We're not in a relationship" I giggled, "won't be long though will it" she laughed "I know I have never seen this side of gaz before" Charlotte chipped in "do you love him al" Sophie asked "I, I erm I'm not sure" I stuttered "it won't be like your last relationships where they all treated you like shit, Garry really likes you, it's obvious" Charlotte smiled "I'm just scared I don't want to get hurt again cause it really messed my head up and took a while for me to sort myself out" I told them in which they smiled sympathetically at me "don't worry I don't think gaz will do that he is in love with you and he doesn't try to hide it" Vickie told me "you will always have us no matter what happens" char said hugging me "thank you girls I love you so much"I told them.

Suddenly becca came in. Things were still off with becca but we were civil only if I really had to talk to her and the same went with the other girls apart from holly of course as she was beccas best bud she was such a lick arse. "Hey becca" holly smiled whilst walking towards her "hey is it ok if I get ready with use, I just want to clear the air I hate this divide" she asked "course you can" holly told her as becca sat in front of the mirror "there isn't a divide by the way it's just a problem with you" I told her as char curled my hair "but your all off with me, gaz and James are off with me cause of you Alex and Ricci is aswell cause of Vickie" she said "no no no. Gaz and James are NOT off with you because of me so don't even say that, if they wanted to talk to you they would because I don't control them. Same goes with Ricci and Vickie" I told her straightly "don't say that! Alex is just stating the truth cause she isn't two faced" Vickie said defending me "see why does it always turn into an argument" becca sighed "because you always accuse us of stuff the only problem is with you! Everyone else get along, you need to start being yourself and stop acting big and hard like you did when you first came here" I told her as I bit my tongue "your not better than any of us and that is how you act, you always piss us off and that's why we only talk to you if we really have to" Charlotte told her "you always manage to start an argument with us and it's not happening not tonight, it's my cousins birthday and nothing is spoiling it, stop being selfish. This is all that is going to be said about it and if you don't like it tough shit, I will be civil for everyone else's sake but that is it" I told becca " same goes for us" Vickie said as becca sighed and carried on doing her makeup with holly doing her hair, me and the other three rolled our eyes and ignore her.

Once we were ready I put my short black skirt on with my flowery crop top and some black heels, we met the lads downstairs and were ready to hit the club, we all shared a big taxi and I was sat in between gaz and char "I hate you" Charlotte told Garry "what why" gaz asked "cause I'm scared your going to take my bestfriend off me" Charlotte sulked as Garry smirked "don't worry she loves you too much your all she goes on about" Garry smirked "oh and how good I am in bed but yeah your in the top three things she talks about" he laughed as I slapped his leg "eww shutup" Charlotte laughed as everyone joined in "this is my birthday so for once please don't tell me about your bedroom activity with my cousin" James said as he pretended to be sick as we all began laughing "i will never leave you char I promise" i told her as she hugged me "good, sisters before misters" she joked.

We got to the club and it was amazing James was over the moon when he found out I had invited Kate "thank you so much for inviting me Alex" she smiled "anything for my future cousin inlaw" I laughed in which she returned. The drinks were flowing and everyone was mortal, no one pulled any strangers we just stayed as a family, me and char were dancing and doing shots "Oi Alex I'm fucking mortal" she slurred as I laughed just as Vickie and Ricci came over "this party is ace" Ricci laughed "I'm a top party planner that's why" I joked he high fived me "I will give you that one" he laughed, "so you and gaz doing ok" he asked as Vic and char went to the bathroom "yeah I'm so happy with him Ric thank you for like helping us get it started" I said hugging him "it's alright, it's nice seeing you both together, you seem really happy" he smiled "oh no we will be like you and Vickie soon all Lovey dovey snogging in every room" I laughed "can't help being so irresistible he joked.

The night continued until 4:00am everyone had an amazing time and for once there was no arguments "thanks for an amazing night Alex" James hugged me before him and Kate went to his room "welcome" I shouted up "night" Kate shouted down "night" everyone shouted back me and char were sat in the living room as Scotty and gaz came over "night guys" holly said before heading up with becca "and there was four left" char slurred she was so drunk "right bed and your coming" gaz told me picking me up "but I'm not tired"I said wrapping my legs around him "I can sort that out you will be tired when I'm done" he winked as Scotty laughed "gross" Charlotte told us "come on char I will help you up" Scotty told her as they went upstairs "night" I shouted "shut up you muppet everyone's asleep" gaz joked "wish you would shut up" I joked back whilst kissing him "well that shutup" I laughed as he put me in his bed, we cuddled and talked for a while "Alex" he asked quietly "what baby" I softly replied "I think that I love you" he told me "you know what's crazy? I think I love you too" I told him as I tashed on with him gently "you didn't have to say that you know" he told me "what" I asked "say you love me I know how hard it is for you" he told me "I do though, it feels right gaz and I wouldn't change it for the world" I smiled against his abbs "me neither babe" he smiled back playing with my hair as we feel asleep.