Chapter 26

I woke up at my house as we have been out of the Geordie shore house for about 2months now. I sighed checking the time 8:40am and got out of bed to take a shower, Normally I would be excited to go back to the Geordie shore house with me second family but this wasn't the case as a lot had changed since I've been out of the house. The major change was that me and Garry split up, It was heart braking for both of us but we were better off as friends in the end. Don't get me wrong We both loved each other and I don't regret being with him but we both knew something wasn't right, it took me a while to get used to being single again and not being with Garry everyday but im finally back to my old loud and confident self. I have seen Gaz  quite a lot in the time we have had out of the house and it feels right being friends with him again and nothings awkward anymore, I can tell he is back to his happy self and were both happy again. But just because Im his ex I don't want him to feel as if he cant go out and pull like he normally would because were not together and he has every right to, the same goes for me and I don't want things to turn out for me and Garry the way things did with him and charlotte because I couldn't bare him not being in my life as a friend, I could talk to him about anything and that feeling was mutual. Im still really close with everyone from the house but Marnie and Charlotte out if the girls in particular and Scotty T is like me brother.

I dried my hair once out of the shower and left it naturally straight, I was still the same dark brown colour which I loved and was nearly touching me arse now. I applied my daily makeup and natural looking eyelashes and wore My dark blue ripped skinny shorts along with a  cream netted crop top and my all white converse. I chucked on me leather jacket before again checking the time to see it was almost 10:00am, I had 15 minutes until I had to leave so I grabbed my already packed suitcases and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast until I waited for Scotty t to pick me up. I hoped to god that no one would be sympathetic about mine and Garry's break up because we were both over it now and had moved on with our lives and I know for a fact we will always be close mates as we just got along so easily. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a car honk and locked my door before heading to Scott's new metallic blue beauty. He grabbed me luggage and loaded his car before picking me up into a huge hug "I've missed you kid" He smiled "Missed you too scotty" I smiled back before he released me and we both got in the car and drove to the Geordie shore house in Newcastle.

"So how have things been" Scott asked as I knew he was referring to me and Gaz "The last time I saw you, you were a total mess and wasn't yourself" he stated as I nodded "Im much better now Scott, Honestly Im back to my normal self and me and Gaz have seen each other a lot and its not awkward no more, were happy being friends and I think we can both move on now without hurting each other, were still close but only as mates. We tell one another pretty much everything and I know for a fact we would never deliberately hurt each other. Life is good Scotty" I smiled genuinely "That's good to hear Al, I missed the old you and Im glad we can all be a family again. Atleast it didn't end like him and Charlotte, I think its mature of you both to still be able to be friends and this time around me and you are gonna go wild" He smirked as I laughed "Deffo! its gonna go off". We continued to talk about how this time around would be much better and I was single after all so could go even wilder, But I would never rub it in Garry's face, I wouldn't hurt him like that but Scotty knew how to get me buzzed up.

We pulled up outside the house to see everyone stood waiting. I rushed out of the car Scott not far behind and was emerged into a huge hug from Charlotte and Marnie "God I have missed you girls!" I squealed "The three musketeers are Reunited!" Charlotte chanted as me and Marnie erupted in laughter. I hugged everyone else as me and Scott were the last to arrive and finally got to Garry and I hugged him the same as everyone else "How are you" Garry asked squeezing me "Im great and you?" I smiled "Im fine Alex" he smiled. "so" Chloe questioned "Yes me and Garry broke up about two months ago and both found it hard at first but it was for the best to be just friends. I do not regret a minute of being with him but were both fine now and back to our old selves. Were close friends but nothing more and its not awkward at all as we have seen a lot of each other in the time we haven't been at the house and we still tell one another everything. We are both over it and can move on, were both single and can do what we please as we have both agreed on this and we just want each other to be happy. So don't be sympathetic towards us because were both happy. Got it? I am telling you this once." I stated as Garry nodded In agreement "Well okay then feisty pants" Aron chuckled as we all joined in "Just wanted to clear everything up whilst were all together so we don't have to keep repeating our selves" Garry said as I agreed and everyone nodded. "Why you all outside anyway" I asked "Anna said we have to wait here" Kyle stated as I nodded in understandment. 

"Hello everyone" Anna smiled as she stood in front of us all "Can we get mortal now" I asked what everyone was thinking "Well actually I was wondering if you would rather do all that In Grease maybe?" She grinned "NO WAY!" I squealed jumping up and down as everyone laughed at me and cheered for going abroad. "Lets go the taxi is right here to take you to the airport" She said as we all rushed into the over sized cab. "WERE GOING TO GREASE, WERE GONNA GET SMASHED, ITS GONNA BE WILD AND WERE SHOW EM WHAT GEORDIES ARE ALL ABOUT!" Me and the girls chanted all the way to the airport and you could see that everyone was major excited for this holiday. We checked in, gave in our luggage and went threw security before it was finally time to board our first class plane. I got seated between Marnie and Aron as we set off for sunny Grease.