Im back bitches!

OiOi! were back for series 12 like, Holly had offered to pick us up to try and properly sort stuff  between us so we will hopefully get along this time round. If Im honest I was fucking gutted that me best mate Marnie wasnt joining us but I get along with everyone and Me and Chloe will be partying harder this time round. I had a dark blue tight fitted above the knee dress on showing of me belta figure an arse, It showed some of me cleavage aswell. This time I was ready for extreme partying and I was buzzing to see everyone I had missed em all loads! But no one better not start shit cause lately Ive been proper kicking off when people annoy me, Im gonna be pulling loads aswell cause Im ready to let loose and have a wild time with the bunch of raggies.

I heard a honk so I said bye to me family and grabbed all me shit before getting my stuff and me into Holly's car, "Alright pet" I greeted kissing her cheek, "I, are you" She smiled "yeah im fecking buzzing like" I grinned as she giggled. "So I wanted to pick you up because I know we have been trhough alot of shit and I honestly think most of it was cause of me break up with Kyle" She began "Yeah, yano what im like I just say what Im thinking and then me big gob gets me into trouble" I replied "Well Im no angel" She joked as I laughed "Well Hol I wanna have fun and I reck we should forget all the shit" I stated as she nodded "Deffo, thanks for forgiving me" She smiled as I nodded in reply. The tunes were blasting and me and Hol were singing along before a thought suddenly popped into me head. "Ay wheres Char?" I asked "She said she has stuff to sort out so She wont be coming tonight but she will be joining us soon" She replied. "Well guess its just me you and chloe" I sighed "I guess so, we will just have to make the most of it without our best mates" She smiled sympathetically as she had obviously noticed me being affected about Marnie not being here.

We finally pulled up and we grabbed our stuff before walking as fast as we could in these bloody heels. I heard laughing and shit was about to get started WAHOO! "Shit I think were the last ones like" I told Holly "Well lets get in there then" She grinned urging me to open the door. I swung the door open getting everyones attention and I looked around realizing I was right me and Hol were the last to show up "Im back Bitches!!" I yelled shoving me stuff in the corner "EYYYYY!" Everyone cheered. I ran and jumped into Scotts arms I loved this kid he was such a sort. "SCOTTY!" i grinned "Alright kiddo, Ive missed ya like fuck" He told me smirking cheekily "And Ive missed you yar cheeky chap" I joked before he kissed my cheek and squeezed me a last time before letting me greet everyone else. "CHLOE MAN" I squealed as we hugged and fell on the floor the dozy bitch. "I MISSED YOU!" Sh giggled kissing all over me face "alright chick calm down" i Grinned before helping her up I hugged Aron, Garry and Nathan before I was handed a drink of Scott. I downed it in one before pulling my face "Eww" I cringed as they all laughed "Ya fucking set me up dint ya!" I laughed as they nodded "That was fucking vile like, you bunch of fucking raggies!" I yelled jokingly only to make them laugh more "Oh god Alex We have fucking missed ya" Nath laughed as we all joined in. "Right lets get fucking mortal and hit the toon!" I yelled as everyone agreed before we set off to the clubs!